Know before you go
Under California’s Regional Stay Home Order, non-essential travel is currently unlawful in many parts of the state. We encourage you to learn more about restrictions that may be in effect at your destination before booking.Learn more
House, 4 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 4.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8 -
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
- CANCELATION IS ACCORDING TO SEASON: BEFORE 60 DAYS PRIOR TO ENTRY DATE,CANCELATION HAS FULL REFUND. IN LOW SEASON 30 DAYS CANCELATION FOR FULL REFUND
- If guest misrepresents amount of people staying in home then security will be forfeited
- Utilities are included in cost EXCEPT if renter goes over the average and then the overage charge will be taken from the damage deposit.
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Property has guest safety measures
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Follows regional health guidelines: Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
PGA is the Golf mecca of the US. 5 beautiful PGA courses....3 available to non members. They are first rate courses!
Hosted by Janet SolimanAsk a question
About Janet Soliman
I love the beautiful open views of the lake, golf course and mountains. There is so much to do in PGA that we are either swimming, using the BB-Q, golfing or playing tennis. And if we want to relax we love to lay by the pool, put on the custom misting system with the stereo and it feels like the most peaceful retreat imaginable!
Janet Soliman purchased this house in 2006
Why Janet Soliman chose La Quinta
We love this property because of the stunning view, privacy and the open layout of the house. Top notch furnishings done by a designer.
What makes this house unique
The home is south facing which is preferable in the desert. You have lake, golf course and mountain views. Walking distance to the Greg Norman course where you can rent clubs, cart and you are set to golf! Or you can use the range and putting green to polish your skills