Townhome, 3 Bedrooms, 1.5+ Baths, (Sleeps 8)
Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2) Day bed with trundle, Bunk Beds (1) Full on the bottom, twin on top
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Dogs only with pet fee $200 per week.Dogs only with pet fee $200 per week.
Max guests: 8
- Bring towels and sheets - New washer and dryer/no sandy items All furniture, bed coverings in place, Temperature set to 75 in summer, 55 in winter
- Please be courteous, if you use the last of something please replace it. Toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, etc. Please make sure toilets flushed
- Please do not leave dishes in the sink, dishwasher or dish drainer. Don’t leave anything in the fridge or freezer, wipe it out if there are spills
State and National Parks, Outlet Shopping, 30-minute drive to Dover Casinos
Hosted by Layne HumphreyAsk a question
About Layne Humphrey
Hi! I am a single mother working in the field of public health research. I love Rehoboth Beach and I hope to retire there some day. I like to ride my bicycle on the Board Walk and on the trails around Rehoboth and Lewes.
Layne Humphrey purchased this townhome in 2001
Why Layne Humphrey chose Rehoboth Beach
I have always loved the area and it was close enough to my work and home that the boys and I could visit there easily. I was also dreaming that it would be a place my sons would want to continue visiting even after they moved away from home.
What makes this townhome unique
I have been with VRBO since 2004! My town house has 17 windows and a new heat pump - very cool and breezy! We have a great back patio. I love taking showers in the outdoor shower. I like how easy it is to park my car and then bicycle to the beach and even take my back pack to Lingo's grocery or the farm stand to get a fresh dinner for my friends and family. We are on the ocean side of Route 1 so we never have to cross the highway to get to beach or town!