Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 5(Sleeps: 10)
Kamboja - Master Bedroom 1
Cempaka - Bedroom 4
Jempiring - Bedroom 2
Alamanda - Bedroom 3
Lotus - Bedroom 5
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Shower · jetted tub
Toilet · Bath (no shower)
Pool / Spa
- Bookings at this property are non-refundable.
Damage and Incidentals
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- 1. EXTRA PERSON is subject to approval and may incur extra charge. 2. Children/baby equipment is subject to availability and additional cost.
- 3. Meals are not included in the rates, chef/cook services are available on a priced-menu or grocery system.
- 4. Airport transfers and car hire services may be arranged at additional cost.
Hosted by Queen K CAsk a question
About Queen K C
Looking for the perfect vacation rental for your holiday can be a bit daunting, that's why I'm here to help! I'm the head of a team of Villa Specialists (based in Bali and Manila) who are happy to assist you look for the best villa for your holiday in Indonesia (Bali and Lombok), Sri Lanka and Maldives. Feel free to contact us for any inquiries or questions so we can help you get to know more about our elite havens.
Queen K C purchased this Villa in 2006
Why Queen K C chose Pecatu
1. At Jenggala Keramic in Jimbaran, visitors can browse and buy from a vast range of handcrafted ceramics and glassware. 2.New Kuta Golf course at Dreamlands offers some fantastic golfing with some of the most dramatic golf course scenery in the world. 3. Soar above the spectacular southern coastline of the Bukit Peninsula on a Paraglider. Paragliding courses and solo flying for the experienced are available as well as tandem flights in the safe hands of experienced instructors. 4. Perched on a cliff 70m above the roaring Indian Ocean, Uluwatu Temple (Pura Uluwatu) is one of Bali’s nine key directional temples. Facing west and with steep headlands on either side creating an unbelievably dramatic setting, sunsets over Uluwatu are a sight not to be missed. 5. Nusa Dua beach is without doubt one of the cleanest and longest in southern Bali. Here, as well as enjoying a swim in the calm reef-protected water, you can wind surf, surf, kayak, jet ski and para-sail. Quicksilver run daily tours to Nusa Penida island (world-class diving destination and home of the fabulous mola-mola sunfish) from nearby too. 6. For shopping, visit Bali Collection, located within the Nusa Dua tourist enclave. The mall is a multi-faceted complex of retail department stores, shops, an art market, and local and international restaurants and bars. If you would prefer to barter for some cheap clothing, check out Nusa Dua’s two tourist markets, one is situated on Jalan Pantai Mengiat (near Mengiat Beach) and the other is close to Melia Bali Resort. 7. A seafood feast at Jimbaran is a must for every holiday in Bali – dozens of seafood warung (cafés) line this west-facing beach, perfect for a sunset dinner. 8. Uluwatu is the place for surfing enthusiasts. Most of the breaks here are only suitable for advanced or expert surfers – the waves are big here.
What makes this Villa unique
Villa Indah Manis is located far from the madding crowd, a couple of kilometres from the ocean in a rural area of Bali's beautiful and rugged Bukit Peninsula. Amenities within walking distance of the villa are few; limited to the tiny village of Pecatu, thus the services of a car and driver are essential for guests wishing to explore. Once in the car, however, some of Bali's best beaches are on your doorstep, as are some great restaurants, cultural activities, shops, cafes and golf courses.
- english, Indonesian, Thai, Sinhalese