Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
South Bedroom 2
North Bedroom 1
South Bathroom 2
Toilet · Shower
North Bathroom 1
Toilet · Shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- 1. EXTRA PERSON is subject to approval and may incur extra charge. 2. Children/baby equipment is subject to availability and additional cost.
- 3. Meals are not included in the rates, chef/cook services are available on a priced-menu or grocery system.
- 4. Airport transfers and car hire services may be arranged at additional cost.
Hosted by Queen K CAsk a question
About Queen K C
Looking for the perfect vacation rental for your holiday can be a bit daunting, that's why I'm here to help! I'm the head of a team of Villa Specialists (based in Bali and Manila) who are happy to assist you look for the best villa for your holiday in Indonesia (Bali and Lombok), Sri Lanka and Maldives. Feel free to contact us for any inquiries or questions so we can help you get to know more about our elite havens.
Queen K C purchased this Villa in 2006
Why Queen K C chose Batu Bolong
Villa Canggu sits 100 metres from the beach in a local village neighbourhood. A few hundred metres in either direction along the beach will bring you to a few popular beach bars and small restaurants, especially around sunset time. Check out Old Man's restaurant, bar and live music venue a short walk up the beach to the north, as well as the well-known Echo Beach for daily barbecues and Sunday-night live music. If you are interested in learning to surf, High Tide Surf School (for kids and adults) is situated just five minutes' walk up the beach at Batu Bolong. Nelayan Beach immediately in front of the villa is also popular with surfers.
What makes this Villa unique
1. Villa Canggu is close to the famous temple at Tanah Lot, although in peak season a few too many tourists may transform a sunset visit into more of a heaving photo opportunity than a moving experience. 2. A nice sunset alternative is to head down to Echo Beach where a number of cafes offer good sunset views and cold beer. 3. Hotel Tugu, a very stylish and eclectic boutique hotel on the coast, a few minutes closer to the villa, is also a good sunset spot. 4. Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. 5. Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu 6. The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. 7. Bali Treetop Adventure Park is near the town of Bedugal in northern central Bali. Five adventure circuits, challenge all level and ages on suspended bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps and 12 flying foxes. 8. Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. 9. Have a go at riding the local ponies at Bali Equestrian Center. See the beaches and beautiful landscapes of Bali from a different perspective. 10. Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides to entertain the young and the young at heart.
- english, Indonesian, Thai, Sinhalese