Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
The prices include 5m³ of water and 50kw/h electricity for heat, etc., which is normally enough for a four person family. Extra consumption is charged on departure according to the local rates. Starting on 23.12.06, the prices do not have any validity and will be updated as soon as we know the new rates for electricity and water for 2007. During the peak season, July and August, we must charge a visitor's tax for the region of €0.45per person (15 years of age or older).
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5
- Vor Buchung mit Haustier bitte uns vorher informieren. Hunde dürfen zB nicht in die Schlafzimmer . In der Hauptsaison dürfen Hunde auch nicht an den
- Eine Anreise nach 18:30 ist nicht oder nur nach vorherigem Einverständnis von unserer Seite möglich, bitte beachten Sie dies vor Buchung . Bei Anreise
Cleaned with disinfectant
Erdeven is a typical Breton village that has about 300 residents outside of the peak season. Its 10km long beach reaches up to the steep coast of the peninsula of Quiberon. The menhir and other Celtic sites, some even in the middle of the village, attest to the thousand year old culture. In neighbouring Etel (4km), you can see a few of the fish cutters as they go out to catch tuna. Carnac, known throughout the world for its thousands of menhirs and cultural sites, offers a beach and programs (about 10km). The peninsula of Quiberon (about 8km) is known for its exhilarating wild coasts and it has become a paradise for kite surfers, wave riders and beach sailors. The medieval harbour city of Auray (10km) offers a lot of charm and also a lot of shopping options with a fish market. Vannes (25km) offers fun on not only rainy days with its sea water aquarium and it's museum. From here you can also go on cruises in the Gulf of Morbihan.
Golf: The house is located just 5 km from the St. Laurent golf course, and the Ploermel Course near Lorient is just 20 minutes awy. And why not taking the ferry from Quiberon (20 min. away) for an unforgettable day on the golf course on Belle isle - island ?
Hosted by Murielle und Wolfgang Heinle-BerthierAsk a question
- english, french, german