Nancy's Vacation Rentals
- english, french, spanish
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
You may smoke on the rooftop deck.
Minimum age of primary renter:25
We pride ourselves in being good neighbors. Our home is located in a quiet residential neighborhood and we ask that you respect your/our neighbors at all times. Parties of any size are forbidden. We reserve the right to cease rentals to ensure the peacefulness and quietness of our neighborhood. No smoking inside our property. Upon confirming your booking, we will send you a rental agreement for your upcoming stay which you will need to complete. If you are unable to complete and submit a signed agreement within 24 hours, we regret it will result in cancellation of your reservation. We will also contact you within 24 hours of the booking being made to ensure everyone meets the minimum age requirements, review our Good Neighborhood policies, and that you will not exceed the maximum occupancy of the home. Renters must be at least 25 years old and must not exceed the maximum occupancy limits for the home. Quiet hours are from 10pm to 8am. Please refrain from loud outdoor noises, including any group parties, or any activity that would interfere with the quiet and peaceful enjoyment of the neighboring community. If the home is managed by an HOA, you also agree to follow all of the HOA`s rules and regulations.
100% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 14 days before arrival date.
The place is great, location awesome, management on the top of everything, the entire process easy and convenient.
Great get away!!
So close to everything. Bikes were a major plus. Also falling a sleep to the sounds of the ocean was heaven.
Thanks for sharing your experience!
Dirty and unsafe property
The following are some items in order of priority, based on safety and health issues. All of these reported issues were found upon arrival to this unit.
1. The rooftop balcony railing is damaged, the support poles are so badly rotted that any weight placed against it is subject to falling over the edge - the west side is the worst. This is a major safety/liability issue and should be repaired before someone is seriously hurt. In addition, none of the lighting on the rooftop works.
2. The plumbing under the kitchen sink was leaking and the most probable cause appeared to be the filtered drinking water faucet. The press board was saturated so clearly it has been leaking for awhile. Each time we used it to get filtered clean drinking water it leaked profusely out the top of the faucet. We discontinued use and had to buy drinking water during our whole stay.
3. It was very apparent that the unit was not properly cleaned. There were personal items left in the shower that appeared to belong to the prior guest, in addition to the dead roach tucked into the corner of the shower indicating it had not been cleaned. The floor throughout the unit was sticky, and left our feet and socks black. The inside windows were dirty with smudge marks from previous tenants. Dishes and utensils were dirty and had food still on the utensils. The was food, hair and dirt along the baseboards thru out. Plus Roaches were also seen in the kitchen area so pest control is desperately needed.
4. We ran out of trash bags and toilet paper on day 3 with 4 people in this unit, which we purchased and left in the unit.
5. The circular staircase to the roof appeared to be loose and falling apart as there were pieces no longer connected.
6. BBQ grill was filthy, we were afraid to use it.
7. The patio roof was covered with seagull feces and was not clean.
We have been coming here for 20 years, and while my family spent most of the time enjoying the beach, this was not the value we expected from the amount of money spent on this unit. We are not unrealistic people and understand vacation rentals and the process as we always rent a condo for our summer vacations - that said, we have never encountered such filth as a guest in previous condos - all of which are located in very close proximity to yours. Someone should check these units from time to time to ensure the property lives up to the marketing in the web page.
Thank you for your feedback, Michael. This is certainly not an experience we want for any of our guests. We have passed along your noted concerns to our cleaning and inspection crews for improvement.
Great Vacation Spot
We had such a great time visiting Mission Beach. The property was clean, well maintained and conveniently located. We literally watched dolphins swimming and surfing the waves right from our window. We arrived on Saturday and it was really busy and noisy but it quieted down after that. I got a few calls from the rental agency to check in on us and see if we needed anything. I would highly recommend them and hope to visit again!
So glad to hear of your experience, Michelle! We hope to have you all back to stay again.
Loved the property. Its right on the beach and close to shops, resturants and Belmont Park for the kids. Will definitely rent again.
So happy to hear of your experience, Deborah! Welcome back anytime.
Great beachfront location with a private rooftop view. Great for a quick get away with the family!
Jogging, Walking, People Watching, Bike riding, Sunsets on the ocean, walking on the water's edge with your toes in the sand, Close to all San Diego Attractions!