2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living room, swimming pool, grassy field, games.
Antonio Carlos Lessa Sene
- english, spanish, portuguese
Check-in: 9:00 am
Check-out: 9:00 pm
PETZ só com autorização EXPRESSA.
Não tem redes de proteção nas janelas e na sacada
Minimum age of primary renter:24
No refunds for cancellations made after payment is made
Highly Highly Recommend
Truly Amazing Words alone can not describe just how perfect From Beginning to End of my stay.
First, the owner Antonio and Caretaker Mr. Sebastian are just wonderful Human Beings very attentive any questions I had were answered within minutes I can not say enough about the hospitality I received during my entire stay. Did I mention I am from the US and only speak English. All communication was Perfect!
The photos are exactly like the Residence & furniture and beds very comfortable & cozy.
Every appliance you need is available.
Beach Gear was Provided Beach umbrella's, chairs, and more.
There are a few Barbeques on the property along with Tables and chairs to Eat outdoors.
When it Rains There is a game room love the Ping Pong brought hours of fun.
The apt is very Spacious the Terrace was and Huge and great to watch
the sunsets, sunrise, ocean view beyond anything in a Travel Magazine.
This Unit Hands Down is the Best View of the entire Building.
Location is private 15 min walk to the city was great. for shops.
The Beach is Simply Stunning. A lot of surfers fun to watch and peaceful the beach is quite private.
This is my new go-to place but I will not document what time of Year as it may not be available if I do. lol
Thank You So Much for Everything My Friends and I just have wonderful Memories. Coming back for sure
Thank you very much for the rating. We were very pleased to have received you. We are at your disposal. Antonio Carlos owner and Sebastião caretaker.
Simplesmente adorei, eu e minha família. O melhor lugar, na frente da praia, silencioso, perto de Tudo, sem dizer o Sr Antonio muito gentil, sr Sebastião zelador muito atencioso..minhas próximas idas pra Ubatuba só ficarei lá com certeza.
Muito obrigado pela avaliação. Foi uma grande satisfação receber a sua família. Antonio Carlos proprietário e Sebastião zelador.
O apartamento é bem espaçoso e conservado. Limpo também. O Tião é muito prestativo. A TV poderia ser um pouco maior. O Wifi precisa de algumas regulagens mas funciona. Tudo isso é esquecido ao se olhar a vista privilegiada da varanda. A praia é maravilhosa! Passamos o Natal e voltaremos com certeza. Agradecemos ao proprietário Antonio.
Apartamento incrível, limpo,confortável e aconchegante. Apartamento equipado.
Foi maravilhoso do começo ao fim nossa estadia. O zelador muito educado e nos ajudou em tudo que precisamos do começo ao fim. Apartamento maravilhoso Sr Antônio proprietário muito atencioso. Não tenho como descrever o quão incrível foi. Voltarei muitas e muitas vezes nesse apartamento.
Gisele ficamos muito satisfeitos por terem gostado da estadia no apartamento. Obrigado. Atts. Antonio Carlos proprietário e Sebastião zelador.
1. UBATUBA: Nature is the scene of the tours and activities of Ubatuba, after all, the city has dozens of beaches, as well as islands, waterfalls and state parks. Diving, trekking and surfing are the official sports, but those who just want to relax, schooner and boat trips lead to paradisiacal landscapes without requiring any effort.
2. BEACHES: Ubatuba has 70 beaches scattered along a coastline of 90 km, most of which are framed by the Serra do Mar. There are options for all visitors - from the familiar Domingas Dias and Enseada to the hotspots and taken by surfers like Itamambuca, Felix and Grande. Those looking for deserted landscapes go to Almada, Puruba and Bonete.
3. ANCHIETA ISLAND: Transformed into a state park, Ilha Anchieta is one of the best diving spots on the north coast of São Paulo. The site is an obligatory stop for many schooner trips and offers trails, transparent beaches and ruins of an old prison. Diving is also practiced on the islands of Victoria, Cabbage, Cabras, Palmas and Rapada, with rich marine life and visibility that reaches 20 meters deep. For snorkeling enthusiasts, the coast of the Anchieta islands and the Cabbage are excellent for practicing the activity. The boats heading for the island depart from Saco da Ribeira.
4. CACHOEIRA WHITE WATER: Largest waterfall in the region, Água Branca is 120 meters. Clean, it is indicated for an invigorating bath after the heavy six-hour walk. It is essential to have the guidance of a guide, since the region is full of trails leading to other destinations. Along the way, cascades such as Corrêa, Ze, Renata and Poço Verde help refresh.
5. TRACKS: The best known trails in Ubatuba are those of Corcovado - the highest point of the city, at 160 feet high -, Bonete and the Seven Fountains, all of which are overcome after about an hour of walking. There are many others in the middle of the Serra do Mar that lead to waterfalls and wild beaches, passing by ruins of farms and fishing villages.
6. CULTURAL ATTRACTIONS: The simple caiçara culture is present in Sobradão do Porto, an imposing historic building that has been used as a backdrop for local artist exhibitions and folk music and dance presentations. Science and technology are also attractions in Ubatuba, which reveals the diversity of marine life of the region and the world in an aquarium on the beach of Itaguá. In the same region is the Automobile Museum, with cars manufactured throughout the 20th century.
7. SPORTS and ECOTOURISM: Diving and surfing are the most practiced sports activities in Ubatuba. The good waves make Itamambuca and Felix the best peaks in the region, while the Anchieta and Cabbage Islands bring together the mask and snorkel classes. In terms of trails, it is possible to get to some beaches in the state of Rio de Janeiro by hiking the Serra do Mar.
8. DIVING: The calm and transparent waters of the islands that surround Ubatuba make the region the best point of the North Coast of São Paulo to practice the sport. On Victoria Island, where visibility reaches 20 meters, there are options for divers of all levels. Beginners gather in Saco da Professor and Saco da Flecheira, with depths ranging from six to 28 meters, filled with fish. Already the experts go to East Coast.
9. SURF: Many beaches are good for surfing in Ubatuba. To the North, the perfect Itamambuca formations make it a constant scenario of national competitions. For those who are starting out in the sport, Praia Grande is the most suitable, while the more experienced ones face the fast and tubular waves of the beaches of Félix and Vermelha do Norte. To the south, the highlight is Toninhas, with big waves on hangover days.
10. TREKKING: Trails of the most varied levels lead to the wild beaches of Ubatuba and neighboring municipalities, such as Paraty and Trindade, in the State of Rio de Janeiro. The most traveled are those of Corcovado (five hours), Bonete (45 minutes) and the Seven Fountains (one hour). In some itineraries there are passages through indigenous villages, ruins of farms and waterfalls. At the Ecotourism Monitors Association of Ubatuba, on the beach of Tenório, there is detailed information of all the trails.
11. TAMAR AND AQUARIUM PROJECT: Perfect programs for a rainy day or to take the little ones: visit the Aquarium and the Tamar Project, both in Itaguá. In the first, the attractions are marine species of the region and of other continents, like sharks and penguins. Already in the second, the turtles reign supreme.
12. NIGHT AT UBATUBA: Ubatuba's nightlife is buzzing in the summer and on protracted holidays, when nightclubs open their doors. Among the most popular is 180 Degrees, on the beach of Matarazzo, with varied environments and views of the sea; and Sand Summer, on Red Beach North. To enjoy good music and drink beautiful drinks in less congested surroundings, head to Itaguá's many bars, such as Blues on the Rocks.