Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 5(Sleeps: 12)
Bunk bed (2)
Master Main Level
Master Second Level
Main Level Guest
Main Level Guest Room
Master Bath 2nd Level
Toilet · Shower · jetted tub
Jack and Jill Bathroom, main level
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Shower
Guest Bathroom Main Level
Toilet · Shower
Main Master Bath
Toilet · Bath (no shower) · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
Max guests: 12 - 12 allowed if you have 2 kids under 512 allowed if you have 2 kids under 5
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- A late check out fee is subject to a loss of $50 from the security deposit for every 15 minutes after 10:00 am.
- DO NOT PARK on the neighbors’ lawn near the street-you will be towed at your expense. DO NOT SMOKE on the property or lose deposit.
- NO EVENTS, no tents, RV’s, campers, etc. at the property. You are subject to lose your deposit if we see this happening.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Property has guest safety measures
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Ben and JennaAsk a question
About Ben and Jenna
We are full time Northern Michigan residents who love the beach, boat as much as we can, chase around a 10 and 6 year old, and enjoy all Northern Michigan has to offer.
Ben and Jenna purchased this House in 2012
Why Ben and Jenna chose Traverse City
Blue Shore was empty for a few years before we bought her. We started updated her and refreshed her with a little DIY to bring her back to all of her glory but always have more to do. Over the last several years Blue Shore has received new paint inside and outside, new wood floors, new roof, new heat/AC, new decks, a few new showers, and new carpet. She has the most amazing Lake Michigan water views, beautiful beach and gorgeous sunrises in all of the world-believe us, we like to travel.
What makes this House unique
Can we say water views from almost every room? You bet! Blue Shore is unique that you can experience Northern Michigan nature all around you from almost every room in this 4900 square foot house.