Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
3 bedrooms with beautiful grounds near beaches, wineries, shopping, RELAXING
1st floor master with queen bed 2nd floor bedroom with 2 twin beds 2nd floor bedroom with 1 double bed living room with queen sofa bed
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
Children allowed - large fenced in yardlarge fenced in yard
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 26
- NO USE OF FIREPLACES OR CANDLES 1) All dishes must be cleaned. Dishes can be placed in dishwasher and started. No dirty dishes to be left anywhere.
- 2) All garbages must be emptied and placed outside in garbage bins located behind garage. No garbage to be left in house. Do NOT separate recyclables
- 3) Leave all linens on bed. Do not remove the linens from the bedrooms. All used towels must be placed in laundry basket provided.
Hosted by Carrie MaroneAsk a question
About Carrie Marone
This is a family owned home who have opened their home to so many for get togethers, family parties and after having so many people ask to stay over, we decided to let others experience why we love this house, location and all that the home has to offer.
Carrie Marone purchased this House in 1997
Why Carrie Marone chose Town of Southold Town
This home is located a quaint town on the North Fork. Within steps of a Creek, yards from the boat ramp, less than a mile from one of the most beautiful and pristine beaches on the North Fork, this is prime location for any water lover. Also located within the center of wine country, tours are not hard to come by. Spend your morning at the beach, kayaking, paddle boarding etc, lunch at the vineyards and dinner and a stroll in downtown Greenport. There is nothing you can't do conveniently from this beautifully appointed home.
What makes this House unique
This is a historical home built in the 1700's. It has so many features in the home that bring you back to this time.