100% refund if cancelled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Great property. Very clean. Great location that allows for walking to restaurants and the Shore Path.
Great place to stay. Bike to Acadia, walk to all the shops and restaurants in town, walk the shore path, and a playground and skateboard park right down the street. We were even able to ride bike's to Sunday Mass. We really enjoyed it all.
Adorable Bar Harbor Home
This house was absolutely adorable and in a perfect location! We loved our stay and would stay here again.
Lovely cottage in Bar Harbor
My family had a great stay in this house on our trip to Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. It was clean and had everything we needed including umbrellas for a rainy day and beach towels that we used on our kayaking trip. It was perfect for walking to town and going into Acadia NP.
What a vacation!
This house is clean, comfortable, and well appointed. With so many unexpected homey touches like gorgeous hanging baskets on the porch, it is the best vrbo we have stayed in yet! We were greeted with a delicious blueberry pie and a welcome note from the Glovers. They even texted midweek to see if we needed anything. (We did not, as they had already thought of everything!)Bar Harbor was not crowded and since spring is later in Maine than in Maryland, we were able to experience the flowers of spring twice! Words do not do Acadia justice. Don't miss the sunset atop Cadilac Moutain!
Our family (two adults, two teenagers and a dog) stayed in this house for a week. Love it!
There are many good things about it. Here are some:
- The house is very clean.
- Everything works well and in good condition.
- kitchen has a lot of cooking supplies (pots, pans, cooking utensils, baking supplies, etc), fully equipped. And we're surprised to see some are Calphalon , which is not common for rental property.
- Kitchen has many plates, silverware, cups, glasses.
- (surprise!) We entered the house and found Bobby and Sandi left us a welcome card and a yummy blueberry pie. Thanks!
- The house is on a quiet street, next to a baseball field. Lots of green area to walk our dog.
- Convenient location: 10 mins walk to the Shore Path, 5 mins walk to main Street, 15 mins walk to Bar Island Trail
- For dog owner: the small backyard is fenced. The back door has a dog door . And the stairs to 2nd floor is covered with carpet.
The only downside is the small bedroom with bunker bed is very small, just the bed and a night stand. If you have people sleep in, leave the window or door open to let fresh air in.
Overall, we had a wonderful week and hope to return some time in the future.