About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 5)
Cot · Queen
Cot · Twin/Single (2)
Bathrooms: 1, Separate toilets: 1
Toilet · Shower
- Pets welcome
- Children welcome
- No smoking
Hosted by SueAsk a question
I am an escaped teacher, but haven't quite escaped education ... I live in Yorkshire, love travel, camping, wild places and this part of Ireland. I bought the cottage 18 years ago whilst holidaying in the area. I love spending time there and sharing this special place with others. Part of the fun is making the cottage and its garden as inviting as possible - and always finding new places to explore in this lovely corner of Donegal.
Why Sue chose Bruckless
Love at first sight!
What makes this Cottage unique
The charm and character of a traditional thatched cottage and turf fire The beautiful views from the terrace The peaceful location - yet still close to Dunkineely village, several pubs, Donegal Town, Killybegs and Ardara. The stunning coastline and especially the scenery and sunsets of nearby St John's Point. The friendly faces everywhere you go!
- english, french, spanish
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children welcomeChildren welcome
Pets allowed - Dogs allowed with permissionDogs allowed with permission
Max guests: 5 - Bed for 5th person (pref child) is a folding bed Bed for 5th person (pref child) is a folding bed
- Dogs: Must be requested when booking. Dogs are not allowed on any furniture. All dog mess must be removed from the paddock and outside areas.
- Smoking: Not allowed in the cottage. Please use outside areas.