About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
Bath (no shower) · Shower
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Well behaved dogs are allowed but not catsWell behaved dogs are allowed but not cats
Max guests: 6
- Please help yourself to any food or drinks in the refrigerator/pantry. If you start one of the book please take it with you if you haven’t finished it
- Bins￼ go out on Monday nights - please put them out. Just check what colour the neighbours put out
- Ballarat city Council no longer recycles glass. Please put any glass next to the bins and we will take them to the recycling centre
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Hosted byAsk a question
I love to travel as you will see by my photo taken at Greenwich outside London and we normally rent other people's homes so I know what I want and need to be comfortable and hope to provide the same for you. Skye House is named after the beautiful Isle of Skye.=- a very cold place in the winter but with warm people - a bit like Ballarat!! I'd love to go back and stay on Skye again but in the meantime I'm enjoying people enjoying my home!