Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 12)
double · single (2)
Bathrooms: 2, Separate Toilets: 1
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Smoking is permitted outside only.Smoking is permitted outside only.
Max guests: 12
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- All guests must be registered for a 2 night minimum stay. Day use is considered an event or party and is not permitted.
- Be aware of your surroundings. You might see snakes, scorpians, fire ants, and other creatures. Owner will not be held responsible for any injuries.
- Understand that Jack and Margaret are on site since it is their home & they live there. Read more on the website and in the reviews.
Property has guest safety measures
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Hosted by Margaret HeineshAsk a question
About Margaret Heinesh
Jack and Margaret enjoy sharing their home with others. We are an elderly couple with 5 children and 13 grandchildren. We actually live in the house. It is our home. However, when guests are here we stay in our master suite (a 4th bedroom). We have our own entrance to and from the house. We have our own bathroom and kitchen and do not need to share any of the rest of the house with our guests. We do not interfere with your activities at all.
Margaret Heinesh purchased this House in 2002
Why Margaret Heinesh chose Southside
Located on 110 acres with the San Antonio River as a border on one side, we are in the country yet only 8 miles from Brooks City Base where you find restraurants, shopping, banks, gas, hospital - everything you need. We are within 25 minutes (more or less) of Lackland AFB and Ft. Sam Houston.
What makes this House unique
We are blessed with all kinds of wildlife. The Cardinals frequent our back yard. You can hear the Owls at dusk and the Peacock sounds off on a nightly basis. When walking the trails you might see squirrels, racoons, wild turkeys and wild hogs. The river provides a haven for ducks and has given up quite a bit of catfish, perch and bass.