Private swimming pool, garden, terrace
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Perfect Vacation House
My husband and two friends stayed in Alain and Dani's house September 2014. They were wonderful hosts. Alain even came to find us when we first arrived and our GPS gave out about a mile from the house. The house is located in a private residential area that is very quiet. the house is mostly surrounded by hedgerows and trees, so it has a great deal of privacy. It is about 6 K to St. Remy and a mile down the hill to Eyragues.
The house was a techie's dream, unexpected for France. Remote control blinds, awnings, WIFI, large flat screen TV's, induction stove top, and an oven that I never figured out how to just get it to let me select a temperature. We would do day trips and eat in at night. So the kitchen was perfect to put together our finds from the marché to enjoy with some regional wines. We could then enjoy the meal on the patio. There was pretty much any utensil, pot, pan, dish, glass, cup - that you could possible want. Be sure to stop at the market or marché first to get local salt, herbs, olive oil, mustard, vinegar, cheese, salamis, bread etc. to have the staples for a meal. Oh - for ice crazy Americans - there is a refrigerator with an ice maker - YES!!!
The bedrooms were very comfortable and the bathrooms very spacious. Everything was spotless. The living room was great for lounging after a long day on the road.
Places such as Arles, Roussilon, Les Beaux de Provence and Mt. Ventoux are all easily accessible. Book a wine tour with François Marcou of Avignon Wine Tours for a fun, informative, and lively tour of regional wineries. We traveled with him on his Friday schedule and had a great time!
Merci Ann pour cette appréciation, vous êtes 4 personnes très sympathiques et nous avons étés heureux de vous recevoir dans notre maison
Ann thank you for that assessment, you are 4 people very friendly and we feel lucky to have you in our house
My family of five had a wonderful stay in this house in Dec 12. The location was very central, a stone's throw from the center of town. The kitchen was very well-equipped . We spent a lot of time round the pool table with our kids (teenagers) and this proved to be really fun. We would have loved to take a plunge in the swimming pool but it was too cold; I can just imagine how great it would be in summer with the pool and barbeque! We appreciated the nice touches like the christmas decorations in the house since we were there during Christmas season. Alain was really nice. At first we thought there would be a communication problem since we could not speak French. But there was no problem at all as his daughter was able to do all the translations and the "check-in" went through very smoothly. 5 stars!
Merci beaucoup pour votre gentille appréciation, nous somme heureux que vous avez aimé notre maison, nous espérons vous revoir un jour.
Cordialement, Alain, Eugénie (ma fille) et Danielle Gros
Thank you very much for your kind appreciation, we are pleased that you enjoyed our home, we hope to see you one day.
Sincerely, Alain, Eugenie (my daughter) and Danielle Gros.
The house is in an ideal situation in this beautiful town with all facilities within a 2 minute walk.
The property is clean, well kept & equipped & has everything for a first class holiday with a lovely garden & wonderful large pool. The parking is very secure.
The owner, who maintains the pool regularly, is very friendly & helpful.
We can thoroughly recommend this property & would like to return ourselves.
A perfect place for a family with children
We spent one week in this house. It was a uniformly positive experience.
1. The location can't be beat. The house is located steps away from the heart of Saint Remy. Every morning I'd slip out and get fresh croissants from one of the three bakeries within walking distance, and every night we'd walk over for an aperitif at one of the many cafes at the place.
2. Even the most exacting guest wouldn't be able to find fault with the amenities. The house was pristinely clean and with all modern conveniences behind its charmingly rustic exterior. The living room has modern audiovisual equipment, a formal dining table and comfortable sofas, ideal for relaxing after a day of sightseeing. The house was nicely decorated, but not overly full of breakable knicknacks. We have a very active 8-year old, so we were happy about that. He also enjoyed the pool table, which kept us entertained as a family. We used the microwave, coffee maker, kitchen stove, washer and dryer daily and everything functioned perfectly. The home owner (Alain) had printed instructions for various aspects of the property, from how to disarm the alarm to how to use the BBQ, and that really helped. There was plenty of hot water, the plumbing gave us no trouble. We didn't use the barbecue, but we were in the pool daily. We ate all our meals outside, at the lovely shaded patio table. There is also a private parking associated with the house, which was very practical. The house feels private, secluded, even though it is really only steps away from the center of Saint Remy.
3. Alain was beyond helpful. I've already mentioned the printed instructions that are kept in the house. But it was more than that. He kept the pool immaculate, appearing discreetly every other day or so, early in the morning, to fish out fallen leaves. He also helped us out with a small banking question. He was also a font of information about Saint Remy. I asked him a couple of household questions of the type "Where can I buy groceries?" and "When is market day?" and "Where can I buy newspapers?", and he answered them like the native he is. Americans love to badmouth the French as having no sense of "customer service", but this gentleman was absolutely on top of things for his summer guests.
I don't know yet what our plans for next year's trip are, but if we decide to go back to Saint Remy, then there is no question about it: this is the place to rent.
Merci beaucoup Eddine pour cette merveilleuse appréciation.
Je serai très heureux de vous recevoir chez nous, une prochaine fois.
Encore un grand merci, Alain et Danielle Gros.
Thank you very much for this wonderful Eddine appreciation.
I will be very happy to receive you here, next time.
Another big thank you, Alain and Danielle Gros.
Schönes Haus und freundliche Vermieter
Nur wenige Minuten von Saint-Rémy im beschaulichen Eyragues.
Ein schönes geräumiges Haus in der Provence, stilvoll eingerichtet.
Klimatisiert und sauber.
Angenehnme Aussenanlage mit Pool, der bei Bedarf überdeckt benutzt werden kann. Happy
Vermieter Alain und seine Frau Dany sehr freundlich.
Merci Jean Marc, merci Madame, pour cette très gentille appréciation, nous sommes heureux que vous reveniez chez nous l'année prochaine. Alain et Dany.
Sea: 60 km
Shops: 1 km
City centre: 1 km