Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, private heated pool, sleeps 8, air conditioned,Internet
Pool / Spa
- Bookings at this property are non-refundable.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 9
Minimum age of primary renter:
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Other Activities: Bodyboard, fishing
Golf: Golf courses is nearby in Sintra or Cascais:
- 'Penha Longa' course enjoys championship characteristics, has beautiful panoramic views over the Sintra mountain range. In 1994 and 1995 it was the location for the Portuguese Open Championship. It has now a new nine hole course, called Mostelro, offering a new alternative to the existing course;
- 'Quinta da Beloura', with fine views over the Sintra mountain range and a course surrounded by trees on flat terrain, provides a very pleasurable game of golf;
- 'Belas' golf course, the latest course opened on the Lisbon's Coast, designed by Rocky Roquemore;
- 'Quinta da Marinha' course, set amongst beautiful pine trees and stretching down to Guincho beach, has some of the most majestic scenery In Portugal. Its hole number 13, a Par 4 descending to the sea, is a picture postcard of Portuguese golf;
-'Oitavos Golf' in Quinta da Marinha is the 1st Golf Course in Europe and the 2nd in the World to as a Certified Signature Sanctuary - Gold
-'Estoril Sol' is a beautiful nine hole course offering golfers a challenge that is both pleasurable and varied, including one of the country's best practice areas;
-'Estoril', one of the oldest and best-known golf courses in Portugal, Estoril was the location of the Portuguese Open Championship between 1953 and 1972.
- english, french, spanish, portuguese
About Rosa Bastos Pena
Sou proprietária da Casa do Moinho, Rua do Moinho, nº 24 -Ulgueira-Colares, desde o ano 2000, tendo efectuado diversos melhoramentos para poder receber hóspedes com todo o conforto. Dedico-me atualmente à gestão de Alojamento Local. Comprei esta casa por ter uma vista fantástica sobre o mar, onde se pode desfrutar de um magnifico pôr-do-sol sobre o Oceano Atlântico, uma vez que esta propriedade se encontra localizada a cerca de 2 kms do ponto mais ocidental do continente europeu, o Cabo da Roca, no Parque Natural Sintra-Cascais. Gosto de receber bem os meus hóspedes e tentar lhes proporcionar uma excelente estadia, facultando-lhes toda a informação necessária, nomeadamente sobre praias que temos em redor, dos imponentes monumentos nacionais,como os Palácios Reais de Sintra, Mosteiros e Conventos locais. Também informo sobre a existência de alguns dos melhores restaurantes da região bem como de lojas e supermercados.
Why Rosa Bastos Pena chose Ulgueira
Our Village Ulgueira, in Colares- Sintra Cascais Natural Park is a beautiful natural area, especially popular for walking, cycling, horse riding and mountain biking. More information With the Atlantic coastline just a few minutes drive from a holiday rental in Colares, swimming, sunbathing, surfing, windsurfing, body boarding, deep sea fishing and sailing trips are easily arranged and executed. The best beaches in the area, Praia da Adraga, Praia Grande, Praia das Maças are all within 10 minutes of the village center. The beach at Guincho is one of the best in the region for surfing. The medieval town of Sintra is just a short drive from a Colares holiday apartment, and has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The unmistakable skyline of Sintra is dominated by the chimneys of the National Palace and the beautiful Pena Palace. There is an incredible amount to see and do in Sintra, from visiting the many museums, palaces and haunts of the Portuguese Royal family to walking in the hills which surround the town, famously described by Lord Byron as a “glorious
What makes this villa unique
Casa do Moinho, has a excellent views from the terrace, as unusual architecture, a beautifully and simply decorated interior, has 2 barbecue areas with wonderful garden views, as well as a heated pool with a fantastic and unique view of the Atlantic, such as Belengas, Convento de Mafra , Peniche, Ericeira, as well as Macãs Beach. The whole house has stunning views that leave people delighted and amazed.