Studio condo sleeps 4; w/ option to rent adjacent studio #56668 for 3 more
Pool / Spa
- 0% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 0 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 0 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - One time pet fee per stay. One time pet fee per stay.
Max guests: 4
- Notice! 8.5% local sales & lodging taxes along with 7% mgmt fee will be added to your rental amount AFTER you book as a required additional payment...
- ...because Vrbo cannot remit on the Town of Telluride Tax remittance website! This isn't something Vrbo can fix for our local tax jurisdiction.
- The deposit will be forfeited if the parking pass is not returned to the condo upon departure.
Great ski-in ski-out location! The unit is small, and that’s was clear in the listing but had everything we needed. Storage locker for skis was an unexpected bonus
Nice little efficiency
This place is great for 1 or 2 people. It's literally about 100 meters from the Coonskin lift. About the only complaint would be the lack of course top space for preparing meals.
3 day ski trip
We had a great time staying here on a 3 day trip out to Telluride to ski. It’s so close to the lift so ski on/ski off was a breeze, not crowded at all. And the hot tub afterwards was just what we needed. Wish we had more time. We would definitely stay here again!
Right by Chair 7. A little small for 4 people. But do able. Perfect communication
Great location, easy to like
We only used this place to 6-7 hours a night while attending a festival but based on the location alone we’d return. The place is basic but has all the necessities.
This condo is right at the chair lift. Private ski lockers go with the unit.
- german, spanish
About Karla Elinoff
I'm from Honduras and studied in NYC before moving to Telluride in 2002. I work full time at Elinoff Gallery, the oldest, continuously owned business in Telluride and I also own the fondue restaurant in town called, "Alpinist & the Goat".
Karla Elinoff purchased this Studio in 1007
Why Karla Elinoff chose Telluride
I try to offer excellent value for renters to come to Telluride It's expensive here but this condo will be clean and affordable. It's in a wonderful location in the winter for ski-in, ski-out access and it has ski lockers of it's own, and in the summer, it's right along the river trail in town for summer activities.
What makes this Studio unique
You can easily spend 50% more for not as good of location or as nice. We welcome you to Telluride!