Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Nice view of the valley and Hohneck, facing south against the forest. Comfort, calm, space
5 Double beds, 4 single beds, 1 baby bed, 2 sofa beds. Space (170 m2) 5 bedrooms (4 of 2 people, 1 of 6 people, with duvets and blankets)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Enfants bienvenusEnfants bienvenus
Pets allowed - Animaux admis sous autorisationAnimaux admis sous autorisation
No smoking - Location non-fumeurLocation non-fumeur
Max guests: 14
- Frais éventuels à rajouter Ménage de fin de séjour (si vous ne le faites pas vous même) 90€ EDF (consommation reelle) 0,15 €/KWH
- Départ à partir de11 heures : s'il n'y a personne qui reprend le chalet, départ dans l'après midi Ramener draps et serviettes (poss. de les louer).
NEAR Gerardmer: 3 Km
In Xonrupt Longemer, against the forest, not far from the village shops (ski resorts: in the village, small resort 1km away, 3 km from Gérardmer and 9 km from La Bresse, 8 km from the Hohneck station connected to La Bresse) ,
Lake beach at 1 km, start of hiking trail at 200m.
Free wifi access.
the chalet offers all the equipment allowing you to enjoy a pleasant and comfortable stay: flat screen, DVD player, as well as all the accessories such as raclette and fondue appliances, and everything that constitutes an equipped kitchen (oven, washing machine - dishes, microwave, fridge-freezer, ...). Outside, on the terrace, there is a large table around which 14 people can sit. A BBQ and sun loungers are available.
Activity highly appreciated by young and old: tree climbing by the lake of Gerardmer or Europapark day (1h20)
Hosted by Gabriel MichelAsk a question
- english, french, german