Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Smoking allowed - Seulement à l'exterieur.Seulement à l'exterieur.
Max guests: 6
- Caution de 600,00 euros à remettre au propriétaire à l'arrivée, restituée sous 8 jours apres le départ.
- 1 animal accepté sur demande auprès du propriétaire: option ménage de 55 euros en fin de séjour --> obligatoire si animal, à régler sur place
- Forfait ménage en fin de séjour: optionnel: 55 euros à régler sur place
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
Cleaned with disinfectant
From Paris: go to Limoges on the A20, take exit 37 and follow the D704 to St Agnan, Hautefort, then follow Badefols d’Ans.
From Bordeaux: A89 and leave at le Bachelllerie and follow Badefols d’Ans
(Text automatically translated) "Declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, the Dordogne valley offers beautiful landscapes dotted with exceptional sites: Lascaux in Montignac, the magnificent castle Hautefort ... You will also find other treasures Cave Tourtoirac Gardens imagination of Terrasson, the medieval town of Sarlat, in the village of Bournat Bugue, Perigueux ... An unforgettable architectural heritage tracing 2,000 years of history. You also pass through the villages with typical Perigord their dry-stone and slate roofs. Take the opportunity to take a break. Numerous festivals (theater, classical music, world music) are held throughout the summer. You will discover the Dordogne and its 1001 castles, landscapes remained since the immortally beautiful Préhistoire.C is such diversity that has existed shades through the four colors of Perigord, four countries that make one!
Hosted by LAGLEINE MathildeAsk a question
- english, french, spanish, italian