4 Bedrooms + 2 Futons, 4.5 Baths (Sleeps 10)
Retired and wanted to have a special place in paradise!
Tara purchased this House in 2005
Why Tara chose Haleiwa
This home is so special as it is right between Rocky Point and Sunset Beach where it feels private yet close to surf action on one of the most beautiful beaches in the world! The way the rooms are situated, there is privacy in each one which is nice! Super close to the tropical bike path but tucked away so it feels like a private oasis..
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 10:30 am
Minimum age of primary renter:25
Please review rental agreement for cancellation policy.
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund
Great house and view!
The house was amazing, right on the water. Good beds, kitchen was stocked with everything needed. Two of the bikes needed new tubes, but we still ride them. Knives in the kitchen weren't very sharp. Kitchen light was very dim. Bathrooms were very nice and great water pressure. Overall, extremely satisfied. We had a fantastic week.
We do keep an eye on bikes (they are beach cruisers), we have a ton of kitchen knives to chose from, there are 2 main lights in the kitchen.
This place is the best , we’ve stayed at several different houses and this is our favorite
Sunset Beach perfection
This house is outstanding. The views area amazing and it’s a real treat to wake up to the sound of the ocean every morning. Great location
Beach and Sunsets
We had a wonderful time and loved the relaxing vacation. House is set up great and kitchen has all your needs. Panda Thai across the street was amazing.
Of all the vacation rentals we have stayed in over many years, this one was the best of all of them! Everything about it was superb. The location between Rocky Pt and Sunset Beach allowed us to watch the surfers in both directions. The house was roomy yet very cozy. The beach out front we had all to ourselves. A wonderful stay!
Disappointed there were no handrails on any of the stairs
Half of the closet space was boarded up and the door was locked
No air conditioning
Almost half the drawers in the bathroom were locked Plus there was no soap or wash cloths to shower with
No safe access to the beach
The kitchen and the living room or adequate
Drive way access was extremely difficult
This review is very confusing as most statements are false and we would be happy to provide photos of anything mentioned at the home. I would say read the rest of our reviews. We always try and keep every guest happy!
1. There are handrails on the stairs both in the home and at the beach. Our contractor is our neighbor and ensures the beach stairs / railing is stable as some homes lose their stairs to waves during some Winters. In fact, this guest was seen going up and down the stairs all week just fine by our neighbors. We even had it double checked during their stay for them.
2. We provide 1/2 of a full size closet plus dresser space and multiple cabinet end tables in each bedroom - enough space for an entire month.
3. The bathrooms have about 10 drawers plus cabinets (which the guest didn't mention) in each vanity and we do lock a few for our private items, ensuring the guest has plenty of space for theirs.
4. There is a starter of shampoo/cond./body soap in each bathroom plus the full size liquid hand soap (as stated in our rent. agreement and ad). I am not sure how they could have been missed.
5. There are washcloths in each cabinet of each bathroom.
6. A/C is provided in each bedroom during hot Summer months and is also offered at an additional fee during Winter months (as stated in the ad). The guest never asked for AC nor mentioned wanting it while at the home.
7. Driveway and entry is exactly as photographed and there is plenty of room for 3 cars. We pull large trucks in all the time.
Please let me know if you have any concerns or questions.
Body boarding, whale watching, Stand up paddle boarding