Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter:
- In the rental price is not included the heating and air conditioning (only consumption) and the Final Cleaning Euro 40,00 to be paid upon arrival.
- You can bring sheets, bedclothes and tablecloths yourself. You can also hire them (bed linen and towels) for € 10,00 a person.
- Tourist tax € 0.50 per person (maximum payment 10 nights). Children under 13 years exempt from payment.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Follows industry health association: European Holiday Home Association (EHHA – Europe)
Follows regional health guidelines: Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
DISTANCES From the motorway A4 Milano-Venezia, exit Rovato direction Iseo Lake km 12. DISTANCES From Bergamo Orio al Serio International Airport 40 km. From Brescia Gabriele d'Annunzio International Airport 40 Km Iseo Lake km 3,5 - Garda Lake Km 50 - Como Lake km 120 - Lake Maggiore Km 140 - Brescia Km 20 - Valle Camonica Km 40 - Bergamo Km 40 - Milano Km 90 - Verona km 90 - Venice km 190 - Mantova Km 110.
In the silence of the Franciacorta countryside between the Lake and the Pre-Alp hills you can be assured of a quiet, relaxing stay.
La Mimosa which is situated at the core of Franciacorta, is an excellent point of departure to visit the area: the Franciacorta cellars, the Sebino peat bogs, the San Pietro in Lamosa monastery, the Lake of Iseo, Clusane, an old fishermen's village famous for its oven-baked tench, Monteisola Island, the Pyramids of Zone anf the Olivetan Abbey of Rodengo Saiano. in the village of Ome there is the old, but still working, Averoldi hammer and the Franciacorta spa, that has been using the hot water of the “Fonte del Maglio” (Hammer Spring) since 1886.
For shopping lovers, the Franciacorta Outlet Village and the Porte Franche shopping centre are just a few minutes away.
BRESCIA, Bergamo and the Valcamonica ski resort are also in the vicinity, as well as the national park of prehistoric engravings in Valle Camonica, which is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The Milan –Venice Motorway (A4), exit Rovato, is just 12 km away.
- english, french, italian