Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Your vacation house in the beautiful scenery of "Baia Arcile"
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Property has guest safety measures
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum three-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Follows industry health association: European Holiday Home Association (EHHA – Europe)
Follows regional health guidelines: Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
1) From Catania, take the ring road of Catania (Tangenziale Ovest) toward SIRACUSA.
2) Go straight and proceed on Highway (Autostrada) Catania-Siracusa.
3) After the first tunnel, at about 2 km, there is the first exit (Ragusa-Lentini-Carlentini): now take this exit.
CAUTION HERE: DO NOT FOLLOW ANYMORE direction Ragusa-Carlentini BUT direction SS 114 - SIRACUSA (keep left). Proceed until you reach the SS 114 (the old state road Catania-Siracusa) and proceed towards Siracusa-Agnone Bagni.
4) After a bend left uphill, you will see an Esso petrol station and, about 1.5 km later, a small overpass. The exit to Brucoli is there.
5) Take the exit for Carlentini-Brucoli, Brucoli direction (you must drive on the overpass!).
6) Proceed for 3.9 km from the overpass, passing the exits for "Castelluccio", "Baia del Silenzio", "Baia del Gambero." You will see on your left a small street that runs through an orange grove (there is a small sign "Baia Arcile"). Take the street and go down to the sea.
7) Now, after 1.3 km you will find a green gate. Now you are at the Baia dei Turchi.
These are the GPS coordinates:
+37° 17' 9.77", +15° 9' 37.92".
Restaurants: "I Rizzari", "Al Castello" (Brucoli); Local cuisine: "Il Chiosco" (Brucoli)
Hosted by Davide RizzottiAsk a question
- english, italian