Spacious cool well equipped with 3 Bedrooms for up to 9 . Sea views from terrace
One spacious double room with room for the put-u-up bed. Large wardrobe, cupboard / dressing table and 2 bedside cabinets. A spacious double room with two single beds, bedside cabinets, cupboard and 2 wardrobes. A single room with bedside cabinet and wardrobe The two sofas in the sitting room can be used as very comfortable beds. The sofas and put-u-up bed are suitable for children. Cots can be rented from our agents at additional cost All very well decorated. All rooms have shutters
- Bookings at this property are non-refundable.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 7 (sleeps up to 5 adults)
- Tourist tax is payable at check in. 1 euro per adult per day. 0.5 euro 12 to 17 years old
- A per person charge of £8/ 9 EUR per week is also added to the overall amount payable
- We do not accept part week bookings in the high season in the high season
Looking for a relaxed holiday in a very comfortable apartment in tranquil surroundings, with a wonderful climate, warm clear seas, friendly people and interesting places to visit? This is for you!
The apartment is 40 m back from the beach, with nothing between except pine trees. Children and adults enjoy 'our' beach of white round pebbles lapped by a beautiful, clean, clear and warm sea. There are three other lovely beaches within 10 minutes walk and a very picturesque beach with a sandy bottom 20 minutes walk along the shore or 10 minutes in the car.
Sutivan is a beautiful and friendly small town with a harbour which is 3 minutes walk along the waterfront. Facilities in the town include
- Restaurants and bars (many on the harbour and water front)
- Hotel Lemon Garden, also on the harbour - the only 5 star hotel in the Adriatic islands with cocktail bar and restaurant,
- One large and two smaller supermarkets, fresh fruit & vegetable stall, bread shop, fish shop and a number of shops selling beach wear and gifts
- Mountain biking is very popular on the island due to its mountainous centre. There is bike hire in the town. It is possible to be taken by truck to the top of Vidova Gora (780 metres - the highest point in the adriatic islands) and to come cycle back to Sutivan alone or with a guide
- Car and scooter hire,
- Water sports centre - canoes, windsurfers, sailing dinghy, motor boat hire
- Mini-zoo, gym
- Coastal walks take you past several secluded beaches in both directions . Walking up the many paths up the hills leading out of the town take you to a number of high points with breathtaking views.
- During the summer there are other outdoor events such as concerts, klapa singing nad dancing by the harbour
The Island of Brac has fascinating towns set around interesting harbours, and sights like the amazing view from Vidova Gora of many of the islands such as Hvar and Korcula. Bol is a famous holiday resort on the other side of the island. It can be reached by car, motor scooter /bike, bus or boat.
Boat trips are available from the harbour to the two UNESCO heritage towns of Split and Trogir and some of the other islands. There are also trips to OMIS and the Cetina Gorge on the mainland. Attractions here include white water rafting and a dramatic 2100 metre zip wire which goes across the gorge
Hosted by Alan PowerAsk a question
About Alan Power
Retired and living in the village of Westbourne one mile inland from the South coast of England mid way between the cities of Portsmouth and Chichester. Another beautiful area so we like to spend part of the summer at home
Alan Power purchased this apartment in 2004
Why Alan Power chose Sutivan
We felt it was a good size for our large family and very spacious - even for a three bedroom apartment. When we stood on the terrace and saw the views we immediately knew it was for us. It was the first one we saw. We thought we would look at many properties but decided on this one without seeing any others !
What makes this apartment unique
The view Right by the beach The space The cool feeling on entering, even on hot days The beautiful and friendly town
- english, french