Perfect Quiet Location - 10 Mins to Beaches, Walking Street and Shopping Malls
- english, french, german, spanish, Dutch
I am a chartered accountant and chemical engineer and run The Henley Fan Company Ltd which is the UK's leading provider of designer ceiling fans. My property manager in Thailand is Dutch who speaks fluent English, Dutch and German and lives close to the villa with his Thai wife.
Peter purchased this Villa in 2015
Why Peter chose Nong Prue
This villa has a lovely quiet location being on a private gated estate on a corner plot. It is very spacious 220 m2 of internal and 560 m2 external area. The lovely design and layout with unusual high vaulted ceilings creates a homely feel even before it was furnished - I chose this property from 35 new builds as the most pleasant. All the rooms are large and the new pool is simply amazing. The villa is not far from central and downtown Pattaya, local beaches, shopping malls and tourist attractions. The main road is only 2 minutes walk and finds plenty of small local shops, min-marts,bakeries, pubs, outside markets and restaurants. There is a new quality supermarket Topps 10 mins walk which has Waitrose food, fresh sushi and fresh bread/croisants.
What makes this Villa unique
The villa is on a spacious corner plot on a secure private estate with beautiful private pool and jacuzzi. It has a fantastic layout with high vaulted ceilings, large windows, beautiful interior design and quality beds, furnishings and appliances. It also has a huge European kitchen and so if perfect for groups or one or two families to holiday together.
Smoking is allowed outside only.
Beware swimming pool dangers for small children.
Villa is on a residential estate and so outside noise needs to be kept down between 10pm-7am
100% refund if cancelled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Very clean luxurious villa
Great base for our holiday in pattaya
I am glad that you had an enjoyable stay.
Great vacation period in Baan Leelawadee
Our family from Finland (2 adults and 3 kids) had a very nice 1 week vacation period in Baan Leelawadee Villa during Christmas 2018 and New Year 2019. The Villa is very good condition and includes all required equipment's and services what size of this family needs. Also the pool definitely met all our expectations which was very good quality. The area where the Villa is includes good service of food and Thai massage which we utilized multiple times during our vacation.
Big thanks for Peter, Hans and House Manager about all help and support during our vacation!
Thank you for your kind review Jani - I am glad that we were able to make your stay an enjoyable one and resolve an unexpected issue that arose to your complete satisfaction!
Best choice for a family in Pattaya!
Baan Leelawadee; the best choice we have ever made!! Loved the area, it was clean and quiet,you really had your own privacy.Still not far from anything!The nearest Family Mart was about 100 metres away (open 24/7) ,and a great restaurant too (with a good menu and a take away-food also)Used the same nice taxi the whole time, about 20 min to the beach area.The house was beautiful inside out.Very well-maintained and spaceous.The customer service was exellent the whole time,no problems att all.We really felt very good taken care of.It was all worth the money!! Anyway,loved the whole thing and allready planning to go back to BL!Recommend from my heart to all travellers ,specially the families !! :)
Thank you for your kind words Katja. I am delighted that you and your family had an excellent and enjoyable stay - that is what it is all about and what we strive for! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Truly a fantastic stay in every aspect!!! The property is immaculate and newly refurbished. Location, peaceful – the local area has all the necessary whilst also being conveniently located and easy to hit the main city of Pattaya. To complement all this, the host was more than helpful with every detail thought of in advance. The pictures simply don’t do the property justice, everything was simply beyond expectations!
Well equipped and well maintained house with a beautiful pool - great for kids!
We stayed here for 13 nights with a family of 5 (kids 1, 3, 5 y) and were very satisfied with the overall experience.
Peter (owner) and Hans (local contact person) are nice and honest people who communicate well. I really felt confident all through the booking process and accommodation.
- Spacious lounge and dining area leading to a very spacious and fully equipped kitchen (including proper automatic espresso machine and dishwasher)
- 4 bedrooms (master and 2 other bed rooms have a lot of space, the 4th one is a bit smaller but still very much ok for a king bed)
- 2 full bathrooms inside (master has a large en-suite with jacuzzi). Toilet and shower also outside
- Fast (around 50 mb / s) wifi which was surprisingly stable for Thailand
- 2 good, internet connected TVs and a separate streamer box + cable. We just plugged our Chromecast and FireTV stick to the screens for the occasional evening telly time.
- Covered car bay behind the lockable gate to the house lot
- ...and a pretty darn awesome pool - As described in the listing, the pool was completely redone recently and I have to say it is really nice. Size is about 12x5 m (my estimate), with a jacuzzi portion and a shallower end leading to around 1.7 depth at the other end.
- The garden surrounding the pool and on the eastern side of the house is well designed and maintained. Same goes for the pool cleaning - everything was well taken care of
- 15-25 min drive to "central" Pattaya / Jomtien - depending on traffic.
- 10 min to Tesco Lotus / Big C, 10 min to Bangkok Hospital
- Murphy's Irish Pub is 2 min walk from the house and I can absolutely recommend it for very good Thai and Western food (take away also available), coffee / drinks and just for chilling at their pool. The restaurant is well run with great staff.
- Tops supermarket just opened in December 2016 and is super well equipped with high quality Western and local goods. The store is a 7 minute walk away from the villa and I definitely recommend checking it out as a high quality, quick and easy option compared to Tesco or Big C.
- The street leading to the villa area (Soi Khaotalo / Soi Boonsampan) is busy but you dont really hear the action to the house. The great thing about those streets is that they're packed with good services (bakeries, restaurants, 24h minimarts (good selection of basic groceries and everyday needs), pharmacies, local market all within 1-5 min walk)
Great place to stay!
Fab family hoilday
We really enjoyed this hoilday with plenty of things to do in local area , I really enjoyed the local beaches and shopping in the mall and street markets, we went out on many occasions and enjoyed eating a variety of different food at a really reasonable price, it was a great hoilday on one occasion enjoyed the local night life which we really enjoyed.
Back at the villa we could enjoy reall family time and even a late dip in the pool in the afternoons in a private settings. The villa looked recently decorated and modern and it had plenty of room for all the family.
Elephant rides, fishing, Cartoon Waterpark, 15 golf courses and Jomtien beach are all 15 minutes drive or less away. New hospital is just 5 minutes drive from the villa. Pattaya's best Irish pub is 2 mins walk, mini-marts, a new shopping mall and other local shops just 5 mins walk away.