Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Please include information about yourselves in your booking request and feel free to add any relevant questions about the owner's unit.
- Making a reservation notifies the owners who will then respond within 48 hours via email to solidify the booking.
About Peter Ross
I am a retired Boeing Engineer; My wife is a retired College Professor. We have been coming to Poipu since 1982. Makahuena has been in our sight over most of this time as the most desirable place along Poipu shores. We were finally able to purchase this unit in 2006 and with a total upgrade has become our second home. We rent it selectively to ease the burden of ownership expenses, not as an investment property. We hope all prospective renters will enjoy it as we do and take care of it as we do.
Peter Ross purchased this Condo in 2006
Why Peter Ross chose Poipu
One of the reasons we chose to buy our unit in Makahuena is that this is a ownership facility (no RCI presence). Consequently we get to know our neighbors and we all have a very intense vested interest in the maintenance and use of our facilities. Further it is located strategically near excellent beaches and the center of activity in Poipu.
What makes this Condo unique
Some of the unique benefits of our unit being on the ground floor are direct access to the swimming pool and hot tub; a sheltered garden with a view of the ocean located 300 ft from our lanai; direct access to path that leads to benches on the edge of the ocean on the back of Makahuena; and finally within 15 minute walking distance from either Poipu Beach or Ship wreck beach (behind the Grand Hyatt Regency). Most of all many wonderful friends come here, as we do, to enjoy this wonderful paradise.