- english, french, german
Why Adeline MANTELLATO chose Cavalaire-sur-Mer
Close to town center, beaches, supermarket and shops. This proximity is appreciable in high season. Villa and garden are privative and not overlooked. Calm and tranquility assured. Fantastic view of the Massif des Maures (Mountains of the Maures). Ideal location for families with young children: very few steps and stairs inside the villa and no stairs in the garden. The disposition of the villa, pergola, swimming pool and terraces makes keeping an eye on the kids easier and is very convivial. On the practical side: parking directly in front of the entrance of the villa. Rooms recently decorated and bedding recently renewed. The bedrooms are hypoallergenic. The bedding of excellent quality is frequently renewed.
What makes this Villa unique
Description: An ideal villa for 8 people, practical and functional. Very few stairs. Heated swimming pool with a minimum temperature of 27° C. 150m2 of terraces shaded with a roll out awning 7,5 meters long and a pergola. Swimming pool and terraces are always clean as the surrounding trees don't loose their leaves. The main living area: kitchen, dining room and living room are very bright and pleasant with openings on the east and west. The bedrooms are spacious, light, independent and not near each other. Bedding of excellent quality is renewed frequently. We are always nearby to sort out any needs you may have, quickly and efficiently.
Pool / Spa
Children allowed - Ausstattung auf Anfrage: Babybett, Hochstuhl.Ausstattung auf Anfrage: Babybett, Hochstuhl.
Pets allowed - Haustiere erlaubt.Haustiere erlaubt.
Max guests: 9
100% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
"Villa Celovia is a spaci...
"Villa Celovia is a spacious well laid out house with it's terrace, pool and chlildren's play area getting the best of the day's sun. It's four comfortable bedrooms, well laid out living room and combined kitchen and dining area were both spacious and practicable. The house is a short drive to the town and beaches of Cavalaire-Sur-Mer and proved to be the perfect house for our family holiday this year. The days were spent sunbathing by the large pool which never seemed crowded and at night the terrrace with its built-in barbecue was the perfect setting for a family meal.
We would recommend Villa Celovia for a great family holiday. It is the perfect house in an ideal location, well maintained, clean and very comfortable."
Excellent et magnifique séjour.
Tout est parfait et conforme à l'annonce.
Très bon accueil.
La situation de la villa est très agréable, très calme...
Vous vous réveillerez le matin avec le chant des oiseaux....
Séjour très reposant et vraiment bénéfique pour toute la famille.
Take the A8 motorway from Nice, take the exit to "Le Muy" then follow directions to "Saint-Tropez" via "Sainte Maxime" then follow the directions to "Cavalaire-sur-Mer".
Or continue on the A8 motorway and follow directions to "Toulon", then direction "Le Lavandou",
"Saint-Tropez" via the coast (littoral) to "Cavalaire-sur-Mer".
The villa is:
– 1,2 km from the town center and its numerous shops,
– 1,2 km from the supermarket "Carrefour-Market" (fish monger, butchery, bakery and a good choice of quality produce. Open from 8.30am to 7.30pm and 8.30am to 12.30pm on Sundays.
– 1,2 km from the lovely sandy beaches which stretch from Cavalaire to La Croix-Valmer.
– 1,2 km from a more wild beach named "Bon Porto" at the outskirt of Cavalaire direction Le Rayol.
– The market in Cavalaire is every Wednesday morning till 1pm.
– The market in La Croix-Valmer is every Sunday morning till 1pm.
– A bigger supermarket "Hypermarché Casino" can be found 11 km direction Saint-Tropez.
During July and August there is a free municipal shuttle bus to get you to the town center and the beaches…
The bus stop is 500 meters from the villa.
Places of interest and activities
– Domaine du Rayol, discover the Mediterranean Garden.
– Sentier littoral, coastal path for those who enjoy trekking. The path begins at the parking Saint Michel
and winds its way to the beaches of Gigaro near La Croix-Valmer.
– The lake of Verdon.
– The villages of Gassin, Saint-Tropez, Bormes-les-Mimosas, Fréjus and its ancient ruins and Aqualand, Zoo and harbour.
– The islands of Porquerolles, Port Cros and Levant.
– Provincial animations in many villages, dances, markets with local products and boot sales.
– Theatre of the Verdure in Ramatuelle.
– Jet Cup with Vincent Lagaf', jet ski racing in September.
– Luna Park, fair ground at the roundabout "La Foux" 11 km away, direction Saint-Tropez.
– The Creeks (calanques) of Cassis and Marseille
– The regatta "Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez" at the end of September.
– Numerous concerts and shows in June, July and August on the "Esplanade Ste Estelle" (Maison de la Mer de Cavalaire).
– Casino of Cavalaire.
– Fireworks show on the 14th and 15th July.