- english, german, spanish
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
100% refund if cancelled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Excellent location, but apartment somewhat underwhelming
We chose this apartment primarily for its prime location and the number of bedrooms, and were not disappointed in that regard. However, I think the apartment would benefit from some upgrades/maintenance. Also, it is a great apartment if you eat out for most of your meals, but for eating at home it lacks a proper dining area.
Thank you Thomas for your comments. They will help us to improve.
I would like to note that every year we renew something. Last year we painted all the stairs walls and changed oven and hob. This year dishwasher and the big umbrella for the terrace. Of course we will still making maintenance. About dining area, you can use the terrace or the table at the living room.
From Barcelona: http://maps.google.es/maps?hl=es&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:es-ES:official&channel=s&q=c%C3%B3digo+postal+llafranch&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1366&bih=575&pdl=300&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl
Located in the very center of Costa Brava Llafranc is a small wonderful village with beach, small marina and rocks.
Apart from enjoying sunbathing, bathing in the sea and walking around there are plenty of activities to be done:
- Discovering amazing sights throughout lots of 'camins de ronda' (tiny easygoing trials above the seaside)
- Visiting neighboring Calella on foot and having a delicious ice cream
- Visiting nearby inside precious stone villages: Peratallada, Palau Sator, Ullastret... and many other to discover
- Diving and exploring underneath de water all the treasures the Mediterranean Sea conceals
- Watch some of the shows availabe in the summer (havaneras, Festival Jardins Cap Roig, Festival Perelada...)
- Having a hot air balloon ride and gaze at all Empordà beauty...or just drive around by car
- Visit further interesting villages such as the medieval village of Besalú or Banyoles ant its lake
- Visit Barcelona (just 1,5 hours away) or Girona (0,5 hours away)