Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
House, 2 Bedrooms + Sunroom, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 12)
Queen size Beds (3), Sleep Sofa or Futons (3)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 12
- No running or diving off the docks. Rinse feet before entering hot tub. Keep hot tub cover on when not in use. Be with kids on the dock.
- Keep all doors and windows closed when running the AC. Put everything back where it was when you arrived. Do your dishes.
Hosted by dale debruinAsk a question
About dale debruin
I'm a retired school teacher who loves the outdoors and the activities associated with being there. My 2 children are in their 30's and wish they could be here more often. I love it here, and try to be here whenever it's available.
dale debruin purchased this House in 2004
Why dale debruin chose Nice
I love to fish and water ski. This is one of the finest big bass lakes around and almost always has the glassy, calm water that I love to ski on, somewhere on the lake. The wildlife is incredible here. The white pelicans, osprey, bald eagles, egrets, blue herons, grebes with their babies, various kinds of ducks, turtles, otters and water fowl are plentiful on the lake.
What makes this House unique
Just having a cup of coffee sitting in the hot tub to watch the sunrise is reason enough for me to make the drive here. Being right on the water gives you a serene, calming feeling. In the summer, even though the sun is up at 6am and down at 9pm, it seems that there is never enough time. (to fish, ski, sail, go to the wineries, concerts, casinos, BBQ with friends) etc. Just sitting in a lounge chair in the lakeside lawn reading a book, or eating lunch or just staring at a sunset is a gift that makes you count your blessings.