About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 9)
single · queen
Toilet · Shower
Bath (no shower) · Toilet · Shower · Bath with shower
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- Washer & Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite or Cable
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 9 (sleeps up to 9 adults)
- The credit card payment NAME must match the name who is booking the home (to prevent fraud) The reservation will be cancelled if these do not match.
- You must acknowledge that I have read all 10 house rules. Failure to follow these rules will result in the intimidate end to your stay.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Hosted by Catie AringAsk a question
About Catie Aring
Caleb and I come from Ohio. So sure, we love Ohio - but love the PNW more. We are thankful that we now call Portland our home. For fun - we hike A LOT, spending time in the forests with our dog around Mt Hood, in the Gorge, or on the coast. I enjoy practicing yoga and am a certified yoga teacher. Caleb plays and loves ice hockey. We aim to be super considerate and delightful guests when we rent and to provide a clean, rad home when we host. Get out here and visit this amazing city and region!
Why Catie Aring chose Alberta Arts District
Because it's amazing!! It really is a beautiful and special home. The neighborhood is eclectic, authentic and accessible.
What makes this Villa unique
We live very close by making it easy to take care of and interact or assist our guests, if needed.