- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - Babies only. Surcharge for cot/chair 5 eu per dayBabies only. Surcharge for cot/chair 5 eu per day
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
- The Studio is to be cared for as your own, and left as clean/tidy as possible. No Boots/trainers to be worn indoors. Slippers best for Winter months.
- Electricity Charges are made on all bookings and paid at the end of your stay. There is a Cleaning charge of 40 euros on bookings of 5 days or less.
- Bookings of 3 to 4 days are only taken where that time is available between other bookings, i.e. no advance bookings for short stays, especially W/end
Valldemossa has easy access to all parts of the island and is an ideal centre for mountain excursions. There are many restaurants in all price ranges, including the exclusive Valldemossa Hotel. There is a small well stocked supermarket, excellent bakers, banks, pharmacy, and other stores selling clothing, jewellery, artwork and gifts. Sundays there is a Market. The romantic old Valldemossa monastery, the Palace of King Sancho and Michael Douglas´s Costa Nord Cultural Centre, provide interesting excursions, along with Miramar and Son Marroig a few kilometres away. Puerto Valldemossa also, not only offers an excellent fish restaurant, but superb swimming and snorkelling in crystal clear waters, and is only ´just down the road´. Deya, once home of Robert Graves, is a mere 10 minutes drive away and abounds with restaurants, the famous La Residencia Hotel, and a bohemian night life. There are also classical and jazz concerts in both villages, especially during the summer months.
Mrs Christine Goode
- english, spanish, some french