Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 4)
Toilet · Shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - *NOT CHILD-PROOFED IN ANY WAY!**NOT CHILD-PROOFED IN ANY WAY!*
Pets allowed - $40 per week, max two dogs$40 per week, max two dogs
No events - Only with prior discussion and written approval!Only with prior discussion and written approval!
No smoking - No smoking indoors or w/n 10' open door/window!No smoking indoors or w/n 10' open door/window!
Max guests: 4 - $15 per night for 3rd or 4th person, input 3 only.$15 per night for 3rd or 4th person, input 3 only.
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- You understand & take personal responsibility for any dangers inherent to using a hot water shower/soaking tub, firepit, gas bbq grill, bicycles etc.
- Please pick up after your dogs! Absolutely NO smoking in the house or within 10' of any open door or window. Don't take amenities (e.g. shampoo etc)
- No spike heels
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Property has guest safety measures
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Follows industry health association: Reopening holiday rental guide (DTV and DFV – Germany)
Hosted by Celeste RichAsk a question
About Celeste Rich
T or C resident since 2006. Artist/Wedding Officiant/Online retail shop owner etc. I created Aquarius Soak & Chill to be the stay-cation respite I am looking for when I am able to stay there between bookings. So it's full of colorful, cozy touches and all kinds of above-and-beyond amenities to make everyone's stay extra-special. When I'm not involved in all those endeavors, I like to travel myself. I love being in and around water and enjoy deep water aerobics, snorkeling, white water rafting and a gentle float down the river. When not traveling or busy with all that, I really like hangin' with my bffs, drinking some wine or a few beers and shootin' the breeze. And laughter is always in there somewhere, no matter what I'm involved in!
Celeste Rich purchased this Cottage in 2017
Why Celeste Rich chose Truth or Consequences
I loved this property from the first time I saw it, due to the legal natural mineral water well with flexible water temp (not just HOT water), as well as the innate character of the property--such as the original punched tin ceilings, lots of windows for natural light, large private back yard with a mix of mature trees and evergreen shrubs. It was just waiting to be updated and properly furnished to become an amenity-rich getaway. I really enjoy spending time here as my 'stay-cation' place in between bookings to my fabulous Guests.
What makes this Cottage unique
1) All natural mineral water well with NO city water added. Water comes from the ground cool and has an on-demand heater, which makes it equally appealing no matter what the temperature is outside--hot or cold! Cowboy soaking tub and outdoor showers fed by this all-natural mineral water. 2) A dozen trees, including a palm and tall evergreen, pecans, mulberry etc. plus many evergreen & other shrubs, set in a large privacy back yard with multiple seating areas. 3) Wood fire pit with wood provided. 4) Gas bbq grill with propane provided. 5) Free-standing portable heat focused patio heater for added warmth near the Soaking Tub. 5) 2-person swing. 6) Washer & dryer with detergent etc provided. 7) All kinds of toiletries provided, including separate shampoo and conditioner, shower and bath gels for the Soaking Tub, selection of lotions etc. 8) View of Turtleback Mountain from under the pine tree. 9) Colorful yet tasteful and comfortable furnishings, including a fabulous Nectar King size bed and an electric fireplace in the bedroom. 10) NEW mini-split ductless heating/cooling systerm: Eco-friendly, quiet, remote-control operated, no dust or allergens being sent through a duct system, separate units in living room and bedroom for ultimate temperature control at your fingertips. 11) Plush bath sheets along with plenty of other towels and extra linens. 12) Both plastic and glass wine glasses and a couple of beer cozies. 13) Smart TV, DVD collection, games, books, magazines. 14) Directory with an alphabetical list of "Where to Find Stuff", Directory of Art, Instructions for lots of the amenities. 15) Art-filled! Lots of curated local and regional art and craft with some pieces brought from the Central Coast Village of Cambria, CA. 16) Keurig machine with 6 K-cups provided. 17) Two thick hooded robes with pockets. 18) Sofa bed with complete set of linens, comforter and mattress pad.