There is also a Sofa bed in our games room that can be closed off from the rest of the house.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - portacot, baby bath, stroller, safety gate. portacot, baby bath, stroller, safety gate.
No events - No noise policy after 9.30pmNo noise policy after 9.30pm
Max guests: 10
- Strict no party policy. We do not except hens/bucks/schoolies/parties. No noise policy after 9.30pm No extra guest during the day/night. No pets
- No high heels in the house as it is timber polished floors. Strictly 10am check out.
- Any damage/breakage or missing items will be reimbursed through the security deposit.
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: Safe Travels (WTTC – Global)
Hosted by Tara RuddAsk a question
About Tara Rudd
We are long time local residents in the building industry. we enjoy the water and travelling.
Tara Rudd purchased this House in 1998
What makes this House unique
You will enjoy the location and surrounds as the house is situated on 5 acres of rainforest so there's no road noise. We are far enough away to get away from it all, but still close enough to enjoy the restaurants, nigh life, and the main street of Airlie Beach, as it is only a 5-10 minute Drive. The local shopping centre (woolworths, Big W and many boutique shops) is down the road (3-5 mins) Take advantage of being a minutes drive from Northerlies bar/Restaurant which is the most popular place to be! it is located right on the beach so you can enjoy a cocktail on the beach while waiting for your dinner The house is spacious and easily sleeps 10 with each bedroom very private. The pool overlooks the Whitsunday Islands and has its own spa (not heated) and a swim up bar with seating in the pool so you never have to get out!