2 bedroom cottage , sleeps 4, close to wineries, bushwalking , restaurants etc
King Single bed in bedroom 2 .....
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children under the age of 5 no charge....Children under the age of 5 no charge....
Pets allowed - Small to medium. Our yard is not fully fenced.Small to medium. Our yard is not fully fenced.
Smoking allowed - Is allowed outsideIs allowed outside
Max guests: 4
- All damages and breakages must be paid for...please let us know immediately if an accident happens.
- Please let us know at the time of booking if you are bringing your dog. We classify medium size dogs to be around 55cms at the withers. If you have a
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Hosted by Ron BryantAsk a question
About Ron Bryant
The Bryant family own the property which has two restored Queensland cottages on it that date back to the 1920'/30's. My wife and myself (and daughter) live in one - the other we lease/rent out and have as a holiday rental.....We love living here in the mountains after living in the city for most of our lives.....
Ron Bryant purchased this House in 2007
Why Ron Bryant chose North Tamborine
The 1920's cottage Wisteria Cottage was built by the Manitzky family for a wedding present for one of their daughters. The Manitzky's are an old Mount Tamborine family who used to own a saw mill some 400 meters from the cottage back in the 1920's. I am told they had an allotment of 50 acres that border the Witches Falls National Park runs along the back of our property. We immediately fell in love with both of our houses because of the homely feel and the location.
What makes this House unique
Cosy, charming and relaxing....