A convenient location in the center of Coles Bay, with mountain & ocean views.
- english, spanish
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 10:00 am
Max guests:2 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund
There are many attractions here in Freycinet. In the Freycinet National Park you have the famous Wineglass Bay and the lighthouse, you can get information on the walks and hikes in this region from the National Park office here in Coles Bay.
There are also experiences such as:
• A unique and reputable food & wine tour “The Long Lunch Tour Co”
• “Wineglass Bay Cruises” seeing Wineglass Bay via a cruise
• 4WD bike tours with “All4Adventure”
• Kayak Tours with “Freycinet Adventures”
• Scenic flights with “Freycinet Air”
• The “Freycinet Marine Farm” where you can sample local oysters and scallops
• A popular café with the most spectacular view "Tombolo @ Devil's", quality wood fired pizzas (best coffee on the East Coast)
• Watch the sunset and have a cocktail at “Freycinet Lodge”
• Have a roast and beverage at the Coles Bay Golf Club.
There are lots of stunning beaches for swimming and fishing, a golf course and other attractions in the next town of Bicheno (only 25 minutes away) where you can go on a night time Penguin Tours and see Tasmanian Devils at Nature World.
A great website to go onto for more information is www.wineglassbay.com