About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 4)
Bathrooms: 1, Separate Toilets: 1
Bath with shower
- Swimming pool
- Satellite or Cable
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- You must leave the apartment clean and tidy. Wash the dishes and take the rubbish out, please, otherwise a £50 cleaning fee will added to your card.
- Please leave the apartment as you found it, otherwise you will be charged an additional £50 cleaning fee. Do not rearrange the furniture/unplug wires.
Hosted by Sharon BaxterAsk a question
About Sharon Baxter
It was a terrifyingly dark and stormy night, on the remote Scottish island of Thronso. Jasper the one legged, one eyed mute was about to.........Anyway let's not worry about that, as our story really begins in the glorious South of France. Hi I'm Andy and my partner is the strange and beguiling Sharon. She is very silly, but very nice and I am a Rock Star.
Why Sharon Baxter chose Theoule-Superieur
Because one can have a beach holiday AND a cultured holiday should you wish. Museums and Art Galleries, Opera, or Rock concerts are in nearby City Of Nice. Or, other suggestions.. Day 1 day, visit Monte Carlo, Day 2, visit Saint Tropez, Day 3, visit Cannes, day 4, relax by the pool, day 5, visit the local beaches,Theoule,/Baie de la Figueritte. Day 6, walk through the 'National Park' behind the apartment, l'Esterel mountains. Day 7, visit the hillside town of 'Saint Paul De Vence', have lunch there or maybe just a drink at restaurant 'La Colombe D'Or', (google it:), this is the place where 20th Century artists, Picasso, Braque, Calder and Miro swapped their works of art for board and lodging. So, you can view these famous paintings of Picasso, Chagall, Miro and many more ordaining the walls..... No entrance fee,.... just the price of a glass of wine and you can survey the amazing art. ahhhh, you need at least 2 weeks, or to come back year after year, like we do:)
- english, french