In the center of Barcelona, in the Born neighborhood with pool and roof terrace
- english, french, german, spanish, Russian
About Barcino Inversions
We offer amazing touristic apartments; our main priority is to offer the best service and the best experience to all our clients. Barcelona is a beautiful city and we work hard every day to make all our clients feel like home!
Why Barcino Inversions chose Eixample
This beautiful apartment is ideal for families, couples and executives. It is located in the best area of the city, right in the city centre of Barcelona. We also offer exclusive extra services to make of our stay an amazing experience.
What makes this Apartment unique
We offer all the services that will allow you to enjoy of your stay: parking, extra cleanings, tickets to museums and touristic attractions, transfer from and to the airport, breakfast and many more.
Functional but lacking...
Just returned from a wonderful trip to Barcelona. Unfortunately our VRBO was not the highlight of the trip. The location was good - walking distance to many areas of the city. Check-in is a long way from the apartment and that was not clear in the communications. The apartment is a first floor apartment with the master on the street. It is a noisy apartment. The beds were hard. The freezer had been left ajar and I had to defrost it just to close the door. The kitchen faucet handle came off and there was a foul smell coming out of the dishwasher or under the counter. Sleeping 8 would be VERY tight in this place. The pictures of the pool are a bit misleading as it is basically a large hot tub, which was sadly too cold to use. Bottom line, I will be returning to Barcelona but not to this apartment.
Good value in great location
This was a good apartment overall - especially for the value - with a few things that could be improved.
The things that were great:
- Pre-arrival communication was prompt and easy
- Location is walkable to everything (within 30 min)
- price was very reasonable for 3BR
- Had the basics of what you’d need for a group stay, especially if you will be out touring for the day
- big windows make for great lighting
- elevator was great for suitcases and strollers
- Nice beds
Things that could be improved:
- They would benefit from having a welcome packet to answer basic questions like where is the laundry machine on how to use it (hint: it’s on the back terrace)
- the entire freezer was one big ice block, so it wasn’t usable at all
- we couldn’t get dishwasher to work even when they tried to assist us
- the handle to the kitchen sink fell off every time we turned it
- A garbage can in the kitchen would be useful
- I attempted to enter the apartment one morning while my family was waiting for me a mile away.....and the Door code didn’t work. Eventually I was able to get in touch with the agency via phone and they informed me the door code was broken, it would *probably get fixed today*, and that someone was supposed to have told that to me. No one had, so instead I was standing outside of the apartment, late to my museum tickets.
A few other things to be aware of:
- The key pickup location is several miles from the apartment
- The street noise in this apartment makes front bedroom noisy; others are quiet
El piso muy bueno cerca de centro ciudad, era muy cómodo. A mi me encanta mas la ubicación hay restaurantes y tiendas, también bares. El personal muy amable.
The apartment is beautiful
The apartment is beautiful layout, comfort, cleanliness, equipment everything was perfect and especially the location a few minutes from the the neighborhood is very well served Shops, restorants, cafes.
Apartamento muy cómodo y bonito.
Apartamento muy cómodo y bonito, muy bien situado para conocer el Barcelona.
El piso muy bonito.
Apartamento muy bonito a buen precio. La situación tanto del apartamento como del parking, muy buenas. Gracias
The location of this accommodation is unbeatable: a few steps from the famous Arco del Triumfo, and the beautiful Parque de la Ciudadela, frequented by young people from Barcelona and families. Plaza Catalunya, the heart of Barcelona, with its wide variety of bars, restaurants and shops of all kinds, is also nearby, as well as the Gothic Quarter, with its picturesque streets and street performers. Visit the Borne, one of the three neighborhoods of Ciutat Vella, and go through its streets full of shops, small cafes and restaurants with delicious tapas. Do not miss the opportunity to visit the Picasso Museum, the Chocolate Museum or walk along the Paseo Joan Borbón until you reach Barceloneta.
A few meters away we have the Metro station Arc de Trionf (L1).