Great flat in an award-winning home great part of London in a mid-century styl
- english, spanish, italian, Indonesian
About Patti Zogolovitch
we built and designed the multi award-winning Zog House
Patti Zogolovitch purchased this Apartment in 2009
Why Patti Zogolovitch chose London Borough of Brent
read about Zoghouse here: www.solidspace.co.uk/zoghouse
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 10:30 am
100% refund if cancelled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Excellent space and accommodation
The apartment was easy to locate. It was very well furnished and very comfortable. Getting to others parts of the city was easy due to the tube line only being 5 minutes walk away.
Wonderful cute neighborhood in London
Such a cute neighborhood to have as a home base in overwhelming London! Patti (and Gus) were so accommodating and friendly. Their flat was well appointed and had everything they needed for our family. Thank you so much Zog house!
Cozy, modern apartment in great location
Just spent a week at Patti's apartment with my husband and teenage daughter. The flat was equipped with everything you need for a perfect week away.
The location was great, between Queen's Park and Kilburn. Close to lots of great gastropubs, restaurants and cafe's all within 5-10 mins walk and close to the Bakerloo line tube which gets you in to central London in 15 mins.
Patti and her family live upstairs so if you have any problems or questions they are right there to help you out.
I would definitely stay here again.
best - Rose and family
Really peaceful home,
Patti was a Great host. Helpful recommendations. Well equipped kitchen too. Worked really well for us.
Pros and Cons
There were definite pros and cons with this location. Very easy access to Queens Park tube and lots of local good places to eat within reach. Be aware that there are several young children overhead and it was loud at times. Good space for couple or single person, bed left us a bit stiff and pull out sofa bed is....well a pull out sofa bed and 13 year old had some stiff nights as well.
Dear Erinn and family, thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear that you didn’t 100% enjoy your stay in our flat, we have only had two negative reviews in the 5 years that we have been renting this flat out and take our feedback very seriously. We do try and fix or improve anything that is not up to our guests expectations as soon as we are told, but this is the first we knew about the noise levels.
We also have very fluffy mattress toppers which could easily have been placed on both beds if you mentioned something after your first night to hopefully improve your nights sleep. We do try our best to cater for all types of guest bed preferences.
We keep our prices fairly low in comparison to our local competitors because we offer a family friendly flat and I’m sorry if this wasn’t clear in the listing. I shall make sure it is much clearer for the future.
The flat is newly built, with a higher specification of sound insulation when compared to Victorian or older homes. However, it’s not as high as a hotel, and we shall make sure that we let people know this in the future in advance
Apartment was ideal for our family of 4.
Sofa bed was big enough for 8 and 10 year old children.
Everything was as described and all clean and well maintained.
Queens park is great area to stay as has all facilities close by (including great park with a pitch and putt) and is not far from heart of London with great transport options.
* Local area is great - it's close to the centre of London but retains a local feel - no other tourists - this is where the real Londoners live!
* Very friendly area with bars & pubs - the Salusbury & the Alice-house, delicatessens, shops, restaurants cafes and lovely park.
* Very safe area of London
* Easy cycling into town and a place to park your bike if you bring it or rent one
* Great location for transport – 3 minutes walk to queens park tube/overground station, 7 minutes to Brondesbury Park overland, 4 minutes to Kilburn overground station
* Bakerloo line for Oxford Circus, overland line for Hampstead Heath and Richmond and Stratford - for Shepherds Bush for Westfield shopping centre
* Local buses within 5 minutes walk go to Victoria, Paddington, Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, Camden Town, Oxford Street, Chelsea, etc.
* Close to Portobello Market & Notting Hill Gate & Camden Town Market
* 5 minute walk to Sainsburys, Marks and Spencer and the high street but with lots of other cool independent shops.
Other Activities: All the fun of London