Self contained studio or two-bedroom eco-cabins for singles, couples or groups.
We have a selection of cabins from studios to suit a couple to 2-bedroom cabins to suit small or large groups. The first 2 people are included in the base rate. Extra people can be added. We will allocate sufficient total cabins/beds to suit your group.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 38
- All extra people booked in advance will be charged at $50 each. Any extra people who arrive but are not pre booked will be charged at $100 each
- This is a private nature reserve. Wildlife roams free without cages so please drive slowly. No pets allowed (native animals excepted).
- We recommend that you arrive in daylight hours due to 4km of narrow winding gravel road.
If you like nature, you will love Huon Bush Cabins. This is the perfect place to relax, explore and experience nature for a few days. Bushwalks and wildlife right onsite. Nearby are numerous national parks, waterfalls, rivers and forests.
Your accommodation charge includes free entry to the surrounding private nature reserve: Hiking trails, rainforest, small waterfall, wildlife without cages.
Book at least 2 nights so that you have time to relax, explore and experience nature.
Hosted by Paul DimmickAsk a question
About Paul Dimmick
We are passionate environmentalists. We built this eco-retreat to protect the beautiful forest and share it with visitors.
Paul Dimmick purchased this cabin in 2002
Why Paul Dimmick chose Ranelagh
Close to the city, yet totally connected with nature.
What makes this cabin unique
4km of winding gravel road, steep in places, gives end of valley privacy. No passing traffic means that the wildlife is safe. Our numerous eco-features make us 3800 tonnes per year carbon positive. Eco-features include: - 12 volt solar electricity - Composting toilets - Wood fired heating - Protected forest