Eco-Colonial with Gardens, Birdlife and Views Forever
About Murray Campbell
My partner and I are from Brisbane, Australia. I am an educator and coach and my wife Janelle is an arts producer. As travelers, we want to see all four corners of the planet before it gets too dark. And as hosts, we would love to show you our most beautiful part of the world.
Murray Campbell purchased this House in 2010
Why Murray Campbell chose Scenic Rim Regional
CLOUD 9 is our relaxing holiday home which we use when we can as our mountain escape from the big city. At other times, CLOUD 9 is one of the most popular holiday houses available for rent on Tamborine Mountain - a spacious, comfortable, modern Queenslander, with outstanding views and a chic and cheerful appeal.
What makes this House unique
CLOUD 9 is quintessentially Tamborine Mountain - nestled on nature's edge, with unobstructed views through the valleys to the coast. CLOUD 9 is perched high on the tri-border of south-east Queensland's eucalypt, cloud and rain forests, and is much loved by the aerial wildlife - from Wedgetails to Sugar Gliders to the Richmond Birdwing butterfly.
Check-in: 2:00 pm
Check-out: 10:00 am
Max guests:9 (sleeps up to 9 adults)
Respect the Neighbours
Quiet Time after 10.30pm
100% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Our family truly enjoyed our stay at Cloud 9. It was a beautiful house, spacious and clean. The garden is pure delight for the children while the veranda is the perfect place to enjoy a drink and watch the sunset! It was clearly very much loved and cared for by the owner. It definitely felt like home! Thank you for the lovely time!
Thank you Joan for your sparkling 5 star review. It's always pleasing and reassuring when all members of the family so enjoyed their stay.
Magnificent for Families
Wonderfully positioned and presented property. Our kids absolutely loved the themed garden and play area. The house has all of the amenities needed for a great holiday, including the small touches like a well stocked pantry of simple items, two fridges, a great oven, gas fireplace (no need to constantly feed it firewood!) and bags of ice in the freezers. We'll be back!
Thank you Laura for your magnificent 5 star review. We do strive to ensure all members of the family enjoy their stay. Hope to see you again one day.
From the get go Murray was great. The property was perfect and exactly as listed. It was the perfect spot for my groomsmen and I to get ready for the big day. Would definitely recommend to everyone looking for a quiet spot to relax.
Thank you Murray.
Congratulations Shaun on your wedding and thank you for your amazing review. I am especially pleased that you and your groomsmen got some great pre-wedding photos at Cloud 9.
Perfect place for extended family get together.
Cloud 9 is a very spacious house and garden for a large family gathering, but with cosy living rooms making for easy conversations or quiet tv watching. A large dining table enabled us all to enjoy a cooked breakfast together each morning. The bedrooms are spread out so privacy is assured. Excellent hot showers and very comfortable beds. The views are to die for and we slept with the curtains open to capture the glorious orange sunrises when we opened our eyes. Beautiful birdsong as well. Sad to leave.
Thank you Lyn for your perfect review for Cloud 9. I am most glad you all appreciated the space, the comfort and the natural wonders of Cloud 9
Great house and views, highly recommended
Hi Danny. Congratulations on your wedding and thank you for your great review.
Great even when raining. House was perfect and had everything we needed. Fudge was out if this world. Will be back fir sure.
Thank you Tertia for your five star review. And yes, that local fudge is one of the many great tastes of the Mountain. Please do come again.
THE GREEN BEHIND THE GOLD COAST
Tamborine Mountain is some 9km long, 4km wide and rises up to 550m above sea level. The 'mountain' is actually the most northern spur of a remnant volcanic plateau, lofted above the hinterland between the Pacific Ocean and the Great Dividing Range. With its stunning natural environment, spectacular lookouts, choice of accommodation, plus multiple venues, galleries and restaurants, Tamborine Mountain is a holiday mecca and the foremost wedding destination in south-east Queensland. CLOUD 9 in turn has been specially designed with families, wedding groups and other guests in mind and has become one of the mountain's best-liked holiday houses.
TOP TWENTY LOCAL ACTIVITIES
* Seven graded rainforest and waterfall walks, including through Queensland's oldest National Park
* Swimming under waterfalls at Cedar Creek rock pools
* Tamborine Mountain Botanic Gardens for a pleasing mix of garden designs, birdlife and a children's trail. Great for a picnic by the lake
* Skywalk, the purpose built easy-walking track through the rainforest canopy
* Thunderbird Park, including Treetop Challenge, Australia's longest and highest rope course
* The Glow Worm Caves, specially constructed at Cedar Creek Winery
* Tamborine Mountain Wine Tour, with individual pick up and return to CLOUD 9
* Tamborine Cooking School will provide an in-house CLOUD 9 cooking lesson and stay-in dinner combined - with no drive home and no washing up
* Ripple Mobile Massage will provide pampering at CLOUD 9
* Hot Air Ballooning over the Scenic Rim with champagne breakfast
* World class paragliding off the western escarpment - or for the less adventurous, simply watching the gliders take off and soar
* The Main Farmers' Markets held on the morning of the second Sunday of each month at the Showgrounds
* Antique and bric-a-brac shopping along Main Western Road
* Gallery Walk, the true centre of the Mountain with its eclectic mix of restaurants, cafes and tourist shops, all just 2 km drive from CLOUD 9