Welcome to AERO, one of the few holiday homes in Smiths Lake with ABSOLUTE WATERFRONT and EASY & GENTLE ACCESS TO your own almost private part of the lakeside surrounded by shady trees.
This architect designed house radiates quality and a cosy atmosphere whilst offering two well ventilated levels of separate living areas and therefore great versatility for the family and friends.
The UPPER LEVEL offers a huge well equipped KITCHEN/LIVING AREA and MASTER BEDROOM with ENSUITE. Breakfast on the spacious upper deck whilst listening to the many different types of birds chatter to each other amongst the trees. Later on, it is the perfect spot to relax or you can curl up on one of the comfortable couches with a book while you watch the kids play on the large lawn area. The evening breeze that brings more sounds of birdlife from the lake is a relaxing addition to your day while a BBQ dinner is prepared.
The LOWER LEVEL has 2 bedrooms and is beautifully cool in summer, catching the breezes from the lake. It is just a gentle slope from here to the water where you can enjoy activities like kayaking, swimming, boating and sailing. Both levels have spacious decks from which to enjoy the fabulous lake views,
The 2 main bedrooms are spacious and provide wonderful views of the lake. The 3rd bedroom opens onto the lower deck and offers accommodation for 4.
AERO is the perfect spot for boating enthusiasts. Launch the boat at the ramp near Frothy Coffee Cafe, just 1.5km by road from the house. Then it is 1.6km by boat to your anchorage just in front of the house.
Aero is named after the picturesque summer holiday destination in southern Denmark. At Aero on Smiths Lake you will be able to enjoy year round sports - or just a quiet time.
During winter, the sun streams into the house during the day and the combustion stove provides wonderful Winter warmth at night.
More photos and details can be seen on our website aerosmithslake. (Com au)
Aero is designed to provide versatility for the family and friends with the following features:
* Upper & lower, spacious living areas - each with TV and DVD, iPod docks
* Large decks for entertaining or relaxing
* Generous interior dining area
* Wood burning combustion stove
* Roomy, well equiped, open kitchen, with gas stove
* Three bedrooms:
- main with queen and ensuite & spa
- second with queen bed
- third with two singles, and a double bunk
* Downstairs shower & toilet
* Full laundry with dryer, outside clothes line
* High chair and child gate from upstairs landing, travel cot (no linen provided).
* BBQ, 4 burner gas with hood
* Two 3 metre kayaks with paddles and life jackets for guest use (plus a small kids kayak paddle and lifejacket)
* Off street parking
* Maximum 8 persons,
* No smoking please, for the comfort of all
* No pets please
* No parties - Aero is located in a quiet residential valley.
PERFECT FOR 3 GENERATIONS TO HOLIDAY TOGETHER