White Lilac offers a large and inviting escape amongst the eucalypts and only a short walk to the beautiful Mount Martha beach, shops, restaurants and cafes. Meander along the Balcombe Estuary boardwalk to the Briars Wildlife Park and Homestead, or spend your days on the beach with a backdrop of colourful beach boxes. Explore a range of excellent cafe and restaurant options including local wine bar, Mr Curtis where you can sip a glass of wine on the balcony and enjoy the sunset over the bay. Visit some of the regions award-winning wineries, soak in the Peninsula hot springs, enjoy a ride in the Arthur's Seat Gondola 'Eagle' or simply relax in the privacy of your room. Climb the timber stairs to a peaceful loft lounge where you can recline on the cushions, read a book or stargaze overlooking the treetops.
The inviting light-filled room features:
- Queen sized bed
- 40 inch flat screen TV & DVD player
- Walk-in wardrobe with full-length mirror
- Bathroom with luxurious double-sized shower
- Linen, towels and beach towels, (beach seats and beach umbrella available on request).
- Bar fridge, microwave, toaster, tea & coffee making facilities
- Outdoor dining and deck
- Outdoor BBQ December through February available on request other times.
- Lock box
- Ironing Board available on request
Please note White Lilac is not suitable for children or pets (I am sorry I can not make an exception), and portable cookers are not permitted in the room. I look forward to being your host.