Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
5 bedroom, 3 bathroom Hampton Style Home. Perfect for 2-3 families.
Bed 2 with Ensuite
Bed 1 with Ensuite
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Pool and Backyard are secure. Lots of stairs!Pool and Backyard are secure. Lots of stairs!
Pets allowed - By request.By request.
Max guests: 12 (sleeps up to 12 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- no use of outdoor areas (deck, pool, spa, fire pit) between 11pm and 7am (in accordance with Mornington Peninsula Shire Short Stay Accommodation Law)
- no loud yelling, screaming, cheering or aggressive behaviour (in accordance with Mornington Peninsula Shire Short Stay Accommodation Law)
- all cars must be parked on the property (in accordance with Mornington Peninsula Shire Short Stay Accommodation Law)
Live the good life amid Sorrento's imposing limestone buildings, whether you're dining by the water, browsing galleries and boutiques or swimming alongside dolphins.
Sorrento is on the tip of the Mornington Peninsula, just an hour from Melbourne, where you can breathe in the fresh sea air, sample innovative local cuisine, and soak up the relaxed alfresco lifestyle. Explore the galleries, spas and cafes in breezy seaside villages, cool off with a day on the beach, or escape to the hinterland for gourmet delights at boutique wineries.
About Kerrie Rooke
We are a family of four, originally from out of state, who have made Melbourne our new home.
Kerrie Rooke purchased this House in 2012
Why Kerrie Rooke chose Sorrento
After extensive travel throughout the Mornington Peninsula we decided to buy our holiday house in Sorrento for the wonderful beaches, restaurants and easy access to wineries and galleries on the Peninsula.
What makes this House unique
We selected this house because we love the Hampton Style of house and the proximity to the main part of town (600m), the Sorrento Pub (500m) and the beaches. We also love the gas heated pool and we swim all year round!