Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
5 bedroom, 3 bathroom Hampton Style Home. Perfect for 2-3 families or groups.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
Children allowed - Pool and Backyard are secure. Lots of stairs!Pool and Backyard are secure. Lots of stairs!
Pets allowed - By request.By request.
Max guests: 12 (sleeps up to 12 adults)
- no use of outdoor areas (deck, pool, spa, fire pit) between 11pm and 7am (in accordance with Mornington Peninsula Shire Short Stay Accommodation Law)
- no loud yelling, screaming, cheering or aggressive behaviour (in accordance with Mornington Peninsula Shire Short Stay Accommodation Law)
- all cars must be parked on the property (in accordance with Mornington Peninsula Shire Short Stay Accommodation Law)
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by Kerrie RookeAsk a question
About Kerrie Rooke
We are a family of four, originally from out of state, who have made Melbourne our new home.
Why Kerrie Rooke chose Sorrento
After extensive travel throughout the Mornington Peninsula we decided to purchase our holiday house in Sorrento for the wonderful beaches, restaurants and easy access to wineries and galleries on the Peninsula.
What makes this House unique
We selected this house because we love the Hampton Style of house and the proximity to the main part of town (600m), the Sorrento Pub (500m) and the beaches. We also love the gas heated pool and we swim all year round!