Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Bedroom 3 has 2 bunk beds
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Top bunk-bed is unsuitable for children under 8Top bunk-bed is unsuitable for children under 8
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults) - Owner must be notified if damage/ breakage occurs.Owner must be notified if damage/ breakage occurs.
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Guests must provide their own linen, towels and tea towels. Doonas, pillows and blankets are provided.
- The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. Please place bins out on nature strip on Sunday night
- All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived.
About Darren Harris
We live in Melbourne with our 2 grown up children and have always enjoyed the outdoors, nature and being with the people that matter in our lives. To escape from our busy careers in Science and health, we have loved the peace, tranquility and beautiful environment that Loch Sport provides.
Darren Harris purchased this house in 2006
Why Darren Harris chose Loch Sport
We bought the block of land Loch Haven in now situated on in 2006 and have loved coming down to Loch Sport with the family since then. We used to camp on the block prior to building Loch Haven in 2014 and it has been our ultimate place to unwind and get away from it all. We have so many wonderful memories of Loch Sport and Loch Haven and now really enjoy sharing our special holiday home with you
What makes this house unique
Loch Haven is so close to the lake, playground and the amenities in Loch Sport. it is such a perfect place for a family holiday by the beach. The lake is so shallow for little people to enjoy and the surf beach is only a few minutes drive away. The house is well set up and comfortable for your stay. Wildlife abounds and the view of the sunset at night is gorgeous. You might even be lucky enough to see dolphins as you look out to the lake from the kitchen and lounge. There are plenty of activities to keep you occupied or you can just chill out, relax and just enjoy a lovely beach getaway.