Luxury beach home for multiple families,with heated pool,spa,toys,trampoline
Two rooms with queen beds (one with an ensuite). Two rooms each with a bunk bed that has a double bed on the bottom, a single bed on top, and a pull-out double mattress. If bringing your own linen you will need: 2 queen bed sets 4 double bed sets 2 single bed sets
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No parties/events - Bond forfeited if people other than agreed guestsBond forfeited if people other than agreed guests
Max guests: 14 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- No noise (other than normal speech) outside after 10pm.Bond will be forfeited & donated to charity if a written noise complaint or police called.
- No food/drink or glass in the pool area. Children or people that are not competent swimmers must be supervised at all times in the pool area.
- No guests other than those mentioned in the booking allowed on the property (unless prior approval. Bond forfeited & donated to charity if this occurs
North Avoca is a quiet beach side community situated only a few minutes's drive from terrigal's restaurants and cafe's, and a lovely walk along the beach to the Avoca Beach Picture Theatre and restaurants.
It is a friendly beach side suburb with a good sense of community. Many (including my husband) think it is the best surf beach on the Central Coast (without the crowds of Sydney). There are beautiful rock pools to explore and it is close (a few minutes drive) to cosmopolitan Terrigal and a beach walk to Avoca beach and all of its cafes. There is a ship wreck dive available a few minutes drive (plus a short boat trip) away (ex-HMAS Adelaide). There is a large shopping centre nearby , which often has activities in school holidays (approximately 10 minutes drive). Stand-up paddle boards and boogie boards may be available for use. The paddle boards may only be used on still waters (eg the lagoon, not open waters such as beach). Life jackets must be used.
About Kathy Rooney
I moved to the Central Coast from Sydney in 2011 and have two primary school-aged children. I love the beautiful environment in which we live, the trees, relaxed living, and beach lifestyle.
What makes this House unique
Unique architecture that is beautiful to experience and a design that allows for kids to play safely in one area and parents to relax in another. Landscaping gives a feeling of being in amongst the trees. Electric heated pool with magnesium salt (chosen due to alleged health benefits) and connected spa.