The amazing Rotating house at Longview Farm boasts breathtaking views.
Longview Farm is so beautiful weve been featured all over the world and get booked for weddings several times a year. We are a small hobby farm running Santa gertudis cattle. Situated on the banks of the pristine Nowendoc river (kayaks and row boat provided).
The river is perfect for swimming usually from Sept-May every year. For bookings in the cooler months we have an indoor and outdoor fireplace - the stars and take a few steps and your inside the luxiourius Rotating House.
We can accomodate up to 16 guests and are located 4hr drive north from Sydney.
- World Famous House – sleeps up to 16
- Private river frontage property 750mtr
- Kayaks/Row Boats available
- River great for swimming, fishing, kayaking.
- 40-acre hobby farm with cattle & horses
- PET FRIENDLY – bring your dog along, we have secure fencing. Dogs love the river
- House is fully equipped just BYO food& drinks
- Top quality linen provided
- Beautiful furniture inside and out
- Table Tennis
- 3.1 mtr long dining table, 3 lounging areas inside, 2 outdoor seating areas, day bed.
- Free Wifi
- large range of books / DVD's/ board games.
- Lovely indoor fireplace
- Outdoor firepit perfect for wine under the stars or marshmallows for the kids
- So much land for the kids to explore
- Bring your Mountain bikes
- Walking / Jogging / Mountain bike tracks available
- Wallabies / Kangaroos / Cattle / Horses and a huge range of birdlife never too far from sight of the house.
- Privacy & Tranquility - feel reenergised after a night here
- 3 Toilets, 2 showers, 1 bath, 3 fridge/freezers, BBQ, microwave, dishwasher, internet, ice machine, filtered water throughout entire house.
Sitting back and watching the world go by takes on a new meaning at a homestay with a difference in the beautiful Manning Valley.
You see, the world really is going by when you stay at Longview Farm – it’s a rotating house!
Built by owner Luke Everingham in 2006, the amazing structure completes a full 360-degree rotation in about 45minutes… enough time to finish a glass of chardonnay and refill.
It’s all controlled by a touchscreen in the dining room - and it’s not rocket science but, of course, the engineering behind it is.
Situated on a 40-acre property that’s also a Santa Gertrudis stud, the beautiful home offers glorious views over the Nowendoc River and surrounding countryside.
Kangaroos and wallabies are regular visitors, and the birdlife is wide and varied, from kookaburras and eagles to flocks of king parrots. Word also has it that koalas have been spotted on a neighbouring property just recently.
If you tire of simply watching the world go by, you can swim, fish or kayak the river (there’s a single and double kayak available for your use).
Inside, the home is beautifully presented with five king-sized bedrooms, four lounging areas, study and top-floor observatory.
The Kitchen is fully-equipped – you just need to bring your own food and refreshments (however, this can be arranged for you at extra cost).
There’s even an upright piano for a spot of singing during cozy nights in front of the fire.
Winter mornings are crisp and watching the mountains slowly appear from under their cloudy coverings for the perfect breakfast accompaniment.
And there’s no fear of missing a thing every bedroom has access t9 the verandah and those views, as do the lounge and dining areas. That’s the advantage of an octagonal design.
Best of all are the views from the observatory and the extended outside deck – no need to worry, it doesn't rotate so you’ll always know where you are!
Your days can be spent simply drinking in the fresh country air and surroundings, exploring the property, saying g’day to the stock, watching the wildlife, or venturing just a little further afield to nearby Dingo Forest, Wingham, Taree or even the coast. Diamond and Blackhead beaches are only an hour’s drive away.
All this and as much peace and quiet as you can take. Now that really is a holiday!