Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Porta cot, high chair and stroller suppliedPorta cot, high chair and stroller supplied
Pets allowed - Strictly with owners prior permissionStrictly with owners prior permission
Max guests: 8
- Pets allowed strictly with owners permission Under no circumstances are pets to be left in the house when you are out, and not allowed on furniture.
- Minimum 2 night stay, minimum 4 night stay Xmas school holidays
- In the event of a noise complaint the house occupancy may be terminated without refund. Extraordinary cleaning costs will apply at $50 per hour.
Property has guest safety measures
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by Nicholas GriggAsk a question
About Nicholas Grigg
Purchased as an original 1950s beach shack, we worked hard over several years to renovate and restore Whitelodge to become a cosy, nostalgic beach house providing families with unforgettable holidays at the beach. Nic owns and runs a successful Hydronic Heating company and has a passion for renovating, restoring old junk into contemporary treasure and entertaining friends and family. Inviting others to share our property allows us to enjoy the house ourselves and provides future lifestyle retirement options. Nic also recently built a property in Sassafras, Dandenong Ranges,” Whitelodge Mountain Retreat.” We hope that guest respect the love and passion we have put into the house and sincerely hope our guests enjoy the house and location as much as we do.
Nicholas Grigg purchased this House in 2015
Why Nicholas Grigg chose Frankston
Location to the beach, no roads to cross Walking distance to shopping centre which has everything! Quality beds and linens professionally cleaned Beautiful interiors /garden Fully equipped kitchen facilities Beautiful al fresco undercover pergola Outdoor bathroom and shower for sandy /salty feet Private and secure (electric gate) Hydronic Heating, Airconditioning
What makes this House unique
Gateway to the Mornington Peninsula region Easy day trip to Melbourne City CBD