Light and Gorgeous - Close to Everything but a World Away
Please note that the 2nd bedroom does not have a closing door due to arcane council regulations, but we have supplied a folding screen to ensure your privacy.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- No shoes inside the house at all please
- Nothing down the toilet except toilet paper please - we are on septic
- No fats etc. to be washed down the sink please - we are on septic
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
What makes this Guest House unique
We are centrally located to everything the Mountain has to offer. We are VERY close to 3 of the most popular wineries. • Cedar Creek Winery with its glow worm caves and duck pond is just a very pleasant 650m walk away. • Mason Wines is a touch further at 800m. • Slightly further, but still in very easy reach is Witches Falls Winery at 1500m. • The brewery is about 2km away too. We are also a very close drive to a multitude of parks, rainforests, bushwalks and lookouts. If you are a cyclist these are all well and truly within cycling distance. We are very conveniently located to the main town and shopping area of North Tamborine, and about the same distance to the tourist Mecca of Eagle Heights, where you will find everything and more, including the famous Fortitude Brewery.