Strategically located between the mountains and ocean, experience the ultimate luxury of 360-degree Byron Bay views. Although minimalist in design, the fixtures and furniture at this 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom holiday home are carefully curated to assure that you will have an opulent yet relaxing stay at Jali Burugar. Take a refreshing swim in the magnesium saltwater swimming pool or set out to explore Byron Bay’s nature, spas, shopping, and dining.
Jali Burugar’s large glass doors and open floor plan are perfect for providing the house with natural lighting during day time and keeping it well ventilated without using too much electricity. The open floor plan also creates a seamless flow through the living room, kitchen, and scene-stealing balcony. This lush holiday rental can accommodate 8 people comfortably. There are 4 bedrooms, all designed in a sleek, clean, and minimalist style, as well as two bathrooms, including a master ensuite. Plus, the magnesium saltwater swimming pool (heated during winter months) provides an additional way of indulging yourself to some of the luxuries of going on a holiday.
The location of this serene vacation house is ideal for many activities, there are several nature reserves and beaches that you can visit for various activities like hiking, cycling, birdwatching, canoeing, swimming, surfing, diving, and more. Jali Burugar is also just a short drive away from the Byron CBD, where you can discover a world-class dining and shopping scene.
● 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 8
● Swimming pool with magnesium salts, heated on request during winter months
● Surrounded by walking tracks in surrounding forests and along creeks
● Front and rear balconies with outdoor dining area
● High-speed mobile and data reception, NBN WiFi available
● 20-minute drive to Byron Bay Centre
● 24-minute drive to the beach
● Parking for 2 in carport, and 6 off-street