- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Smoking allowed - Smoking only outdoors, not inside the house.Smoking only outdoors, not inside the house.
Max guests: 6
- Please no fires to be lit in fireplace.
- As house is old please don't open windows.
- Please don't rearrange the furniture and if there are any breakages please let us know so we can tend to before the next guests arrive.
Spacious well appointed property. Great for 2 small children. Good location.
Great property, obliging hosts. Excellent location and well looked after.
Exceptional accom easy access to city & surrounds
Charming cottage close to Launceston CBD.
We spent 5 nights here and wanted to stay! The amenities were great - laundry, 2 modern bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen with all the added extras to make your stay more comfortable and less stressful. Toiletries, hairdryer, electric blankets, heaters and a pantry full of useful additions. The road gets quite busy in the day but it was a perfect base for us to settle our daughter into the boarding house across the road. Coles, Kmart and small shops all within walking distance. A few minutes drive to City Park, Restaurants and Cataract Gorge. If you have a car there is parking right out the front. We are looking forward to our next visit.
Would stay again.
Very clean and spacious home. Renovated beautifully and well equipped. Great, central location. Kitchen is well equipped with lots of little pantry extras. Laundry is outside but great washing machine and dryer. Plenty of space for 6 adults/3 couples. Fantastic bathrooms. Great place to stay.
What makes this House unique
Federation home in the same family for 80 years. Perfect location, close to cbd, restaurants, parks.