Renovated and newly furnished and decorated
We are a family with 3 kids d) from Vancouver, Canada
owner purchased this House in 2011
Why owner chose Princeville
We fell in love with this house and its location the minute we saw it. After we bought it we made extensive renovations. Our whole family loves coming here as often as we can.
What makes this House unique
The house is in a unique location, which allows you to hear the waves and feel the ocean breeze.
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
Max guests:15 (sleeps up to 15 adults)
100% refund if cancelled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Hawaiian Home Away From Home
My husband and I rented this property the end of August, for 6 nights. The house is beautiful and the grounds are serene. There was more than enough room, in fact, we could've brought 8 of our friends and still have enjoyed a comfortable stay! The AC in the house is one thing that stood out to us and it was much appreciated after days of hiking and swimming! The surrounding area is so quiet and nice, we felt comfortable with the windows open all night. Queens Bath is barely a walk away, making it easy to see at sunrise or sunset. Hideaways is also a short walk, and it was absolutely wonderful being so close to Princeville and Hanalei. Anything we could have needed was supplied in the house/garage, blankets, coolers, bikes, water shoes, books, board games, even a waffle iron and a few bottles of maple syrup in the cupboard in case you forgot to grab some. Absolutely a 5 star stay. Thanks to Irina and Sergay!
The property was nice and very organized for a Kauai vacation. Thank you!
This house was perfect for our short stay in Princeville. We loved that it was walking distance to two pretty amazing sites, Queen bath and Hideaway beach! The sunset at hideaway beach was amazing! The house was roomy and clean. We loved the back yard. This neighborhood is beautiful and has restaurants and shopping nearby. Only a short drive to Hanalei bay. We really enjoyed our stay!
Amazing stay and the care takers of the property were amazing. Thanks for a wonderful week
Can’t beat this home!
We have stayed at this home twice now. It is truly amazing. It has everything you could want for all your outdoor adventures. And the home, is exactly that, a home. It doesn’t feel like a vacation rental. Very spacious and comfortable. I would recommend this to anyone!
Could stay here forever.
We thoroughly enjoyed a 3 night stay in this amazingly comfortable, versatile home. I say home, not house, because it felt like we were home. There are several clever sleeping nooks that can accommodate visitors in addition to the 3 bedrooms the home offers. If you don’t mind sharing a room, 12 people can sleep here! The setting is beautiful and quiet in the middle of a safe residential area. One perk that we didn’t expect was an outdoor shower! My family of 5 absolutely loved this home and would come back to stay again in a heartbeat.
- Steps away: Queen's Bath, a natural wonder perfect for swimming, snorkelling or just sunbathing and watching turtles, whales and breathtaking sunsets;
- Few steps to beautiful Sunset viewpoint where albatrosses nest and whales passing by;
- 10-15 min. walk through golf course to the beautiful sandy beaches: Hideaways, Pali Ke Kua and the Puu Poa;
- 15-20 min bike through the path to the Anini Beach sheltered by Hawaii’s longest reef;
- Pleasant walk to gourmet restaurants and bars including Luxury Resorts of St. Regis and Westin Princeville;
- 5-min drive, or 10-min cycling through the bike path to all Princeville’s shopping and amenities;
- 10-min drive to zip lining, horseback riding, helicopter tours, and numerous world famous hiking trails;
- 10-min drive to the world famous Hanalei Bay with best beaches on the island for swimming and surfing. Featured in the movie 'The Descendants' (2011).