Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 10)
Bunk bed (2)
Toilet · Bath (no shower) · Shower
Toilet · Shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children welcomeChildren welcome
Pets allowed - Please contact us first. Please contact us first.
No events - Semaphore Sea Breeze is NOT a party houseSemaphore Sea Breeze is NOT a party house
No smoking - Permitted in outdoor areas onlyPermitted in outdoor areas only
Max guests: 10
- This is not a Party House. Please respect our neighbours and keep the noise down, especially after 10pm
- Hot tub/swim spa is not to be used before 8am or after 9.30pm. Never wear Fake Tan/Lotion in the hot tub, doing so may result in a $500 cleaning fee.
- No additional guests, without prior permission. Pets must be kept off beds and furniture at ALL times. Please don't leave you dog inside alone.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by GillianAsk a question
Hi I'm Jill, After travelling around the world for over 20 years and living in London, Canada and the East and West Coast of Australia for an exteded amount of time, or back packing or skiing through The States, Japan, Europe and the Middle East, I finally needed somewhere to settle down again. After living in so many great places, I needed somewhere that was going to keep me inspired. After stumbling on Semaphore, I was held here by all of its festivals, cafes, beautiful beaches, outdoor activities, progressive culture, cool sea breeze, friendly community and close proximity to Adelaide. After travelling so much, I know what I am looking for in accommodation. I like to be close to amenities and outdoor activities. I need somewhere to cook and do my laundry, a really comfortable bed, privacy and space to relax, and room to include my family and friends. Not to mention a hot tub for winter and a plunge pool for summer! I hope you fall in love with Semaphore as quickly as I did. I'm always learning new things about the Semaphore area and Adelaide. I would love to hear of your travels and adventures.
Gillian purchased this House in 2020
Why Gillian chose Semaphore
Semaphore Sea Breeze is what you expect from Semaphore. Memories of old world charm and solid construction, but convenient, comfortable and close to the beach, festivals and cafes. I love Semaphore with it's quirky charm and calm beaches right on our door step
What makes this House unique
A heated Swim Spa. You won't be disappointed